what is ur kind of beer

No one likes Guinness? Geez. I'm very disappointed in you all. Black and Tans are where it's at...

I'm also partial to Hefeweizen, Newcastle, or Heineken (where there's nothing else). When at the Yardhouse or any other place serving microbrews I'll take the darkest they got or maybe the berry flavors just for fun...lol. I realized after many nights with Corona (salt and lime, there's no other way) that it is a dangerous beer as it gives me these rage inducing headaches. It's weird.

Never had Red Stripe, but I always loved their commercials:

HOOORAY BEER!

guinness is good, double irish car bombs is where its at.

btw, for anyone who wants to drive their asses all the way to dublin OH there is a huge irish festival this weekend.

mmmmmm, public intoxication and it is endorsed by the local government! w00t

image019.jpg

"MMMM MMMM, DRINK MUH BEER BITCH. IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!"

"YOU'LL BE F*CKING FAT BITCHES IN NO TIME!"

"MIGHT EVEN MAKE YOU TRY AND FIGHT A NI**A OR TWO!"

No one likes Guinness? Geez. I'm very disappointed in you all. Black and Tans are where it's at...

My bf does/did. He's not much of a drinker, but went through a beer tasting spot. Guinness was his favorite "6-pack beer". I'm pretty sure Dogfish Head 90-minute or something like that was the favorite of what he had tried, which was at least a few dozen different beers lol. He's back to not really drinking again though.

no one mentioned "New Castle" or "Fat Tire" or "Delirium"...those are my friends' favorites...

I don't like beer at all...I don't even drink...if I ever decide to get buzzed for the 5th time in my life, I'll drink clean tequila to get buzzed fast :D

• 2 weeks later...

i wont drink anything but miller lite or fosters as far as lager goes.

im partial to the occasional cider with blackcurrant cordial however.

or diesel/snakebite & black- blackcurrant cordial, 1/2 lager, 1/2 cider.

i prefer SoCo anyday though.

"Tequila makes her clothes fall off..."

yeah, that sounds about right. i lost my bra & one of my shirts last time i drank it... apparently my sisters friend found them the next day. god, i was sick as a dog after that & i swear, until the day i die, i will never ever drink tequila again. even the thought of it makes my stomach turn.

Yuengling Lager (pronounces ying ling). anyone on the east coast should know this beer. it's hard to find this beer elsewhere. it's also the oldest American beer. of course i like others, Blue Moon, Landshark, Miller Lite, others.

yueng.jpg

Archived