Picture Request, All the HF girls

Rick B.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It never seems to fail, on every forum, no matter what type of forum, some guy always trys to see all the girls photographs. It usually fails, terrible, and they get flamed out the poop shoot. Yes, poop shoot.

I was just going to slide a little post in here about the guy/girl ratio in this thread alone, not to mention the minuscule likelihood of any more pictures being posted. Including my post it is guys 8, girls 2 (and only one pic)

FTL

currently I'm blonde but have no pics yet...

YOU FAIL.

YOU EM EFFIN' FAIL YO.

And, Rob.

Not shoot. POOP CHUTE. DOOKIE PIPE. DOOK TUBE, SON. TOOB.

got some beautiful girls here on HF.

Iceah - you look just like one of my friends in that one pic. crazy lol. whats your real name so i dont gotta keep calling you by ur damn sn, i forgot (thats if you have said it i dont remember lol).

Wow.

Damaged reminds me of my girlfriend.

Except my darlin' is colorblind and her irises are gray..in an attractive manner though.

theres only like 4 chicks here and you all know what i look like already. at least all the chicks on this board are really pretty.

Holy crap, I didn't even know it was Nancy who said that! That really is distracting! Haha. Yeah, they all are, which is cool, but surprising. :)

post-1241-1181692927_thumb.jpg

(thumbnailed, click to enlarge)

Newest one of me, taken last saturday at my friends wedding. I was kind of off in my own world & pissed off with the heat/humidity.

Archived