It started!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see progress is being made. Can't wait to see it finished.

Nice intake, btw.

I think SolLes wants your tranny. He was talking about it yesterday when I was selling him the stuff.

Yeah, I think shipping is going to be pricey.

Mike, Im sorry i havent gotten the shipping quote yet. I promise I will get one as soon as possible, Im building a crate to ship it in so it does not get damaged.

shouldn't be more than $25...

but Dan....you get the IM gasket yet?

also, does anyone know if D-series and B-series IACV's are the same?

if so, can i buy your Y8 IACV?

pleeeeeeeease!?!

just look at the pics he posted dan , one pic has the4 IACV of a D series , the other of a b16 manny. nothing the same. nor is the plug for them.

damn, $25 bucks to ship a tranny? thats cheap. i just sent out two recaros and the cheapest i got was ups ground for $150 and i know a tranny weighs more than two seats.

anyways, dan, no luck on a harness yet. im going to the junkyard tomorrow for a police auction and ill look around there.

First swap, yes. But I have pulled motors and put them back in before. The D/B swap isnt really any different than that. Its just all these damn little parts that keep popping up that I have to get and come up with money for. And I still need more parts.

yeah im still debating getting a swap or not. cause if i cut the labor bill, that would help a lot. im probably just going to end up saving my money for a while and getting a newer car

That intake sure looks purdy on there.

Paint the valve cover and heat shield while it's still not running, man. Then you won't have to wait for them to dry so you can reattach and get out for some SICK STREET RACING!

SAtarted it today on my p28. Still waiting on my conversion wiring harness and guage cluster with working gel to see if I have any codes. But at least I know I wired my dizzy right!

just cranked it over a few times and it fired right up like they do on TV?

lol i'm just happy if I hear a pop on the first crank of a new engine. even if it is a backfire through the carb.....

good job man

Archived