It started!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I reaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt they will want to give me cash back for it. Its a really far reach, but it is possible. If I can get $700 back for my d16 trans, I would be stupid not to.

They probably wont do it though.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes ma'am, I sure did. I didnt want to be one of those people who makes a project thread and never follows through. I will deffinately post more pics, Im working on it Tuesday, Thursday, and all of spring break until it is done. I just need a mount and shift linkage to finish.

I hope so too, I couls use the money to get my shift linkage, mounts, and I need new axles, It came with messed up ones. And I wont have to ship it. If not though, its not a problem really. Thanks though.

Yeah, the back of it is covered in cv grease from a broken boot. I had a lifetime warranty on the boot and got $$$ back for it! Ill see what I can do to get it as clean as possible.

Also, this more than likely wont happen, but I do have a lifetime warranty on the trans as well (purchased through auto zone). I am going to call and see if I can get a cash refund for it (I paid $700), but if not, Its going to you.

umm if you can not get the refund why not just get a replacement for it since there is a lifetime warranty and then sale it....

That chain =/

Im prettysure you can use a trans bracket and there is a hole on the back of the block you could bolt the chain too...

Thats how I lifted my motor out of the integra...

I hope you didnt scratch your engine up too bad like that...

Ok, In the future, i will not lift from the mani.

I wish I could have come to San Diego to do this, It would be cool to drink and work on my car with buds. We will meet up sometime though, Rick.

It rained today, so no updates.

Archived