Engine Pics

CleanGSR

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only input would be to look into new AEM decals on eBay or wherever. That way you can just remove the old ones and then place the new decals instead of spending all day cutting tape. Just a thought

BTW, car looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. Very nice.

I'm not a big fan of gold anything. Just not my color I guess. Personally, I would go more for the gunmetal on black or CF on black. Would look nice, but not stand out to much.

I showed those to my dad and he asked if that was from a show for a new honda engine. I was like, "Nah, that's a 7 year old daily driver owned by some dude who obsessively details it." He said that you had to be obsessive to have an engine that looked like that.

So I guess I aspire to be obsessive.

are you going with a polished, reflective gold or something more like a flat, satin gold? you should paint your radiator black, it looks like a nasty green color and kinda spoils the picture. i wish i had enough time (and patience) to detail my car like that :sad:

wire tucks are stupid in a daily driver. unless it made your car faster by cutting and extending wires then go for it. oh yeah and get a new radiator like koyo or something just cause its shiney, thats gay, mike. stock radiator and hoses are fine for a daily driver if theyre maintained.

wire tucks are stupid in a daily driver. unless it made your car faster by cutting and extending wires then go for it. oh yeah and get a new radiator like koyo or something just cause its shiney, thats gay, mike. stock radiator and hoses are fine for a daily driver if theyre maintained.

I understand, but just saying if you're going to try and make the bay look amazing, that'll make a huge difference.

I am not talking full tuck, but simple tuck makes the bay look way cleaner IMO.

I understand, but just saying if you're going to try and make the bay look amazing, that'll make a huge difference.

I am not talking full tuck, but simple tuck makes the bay look way cleaner IMO.

I'm not trying to make my bay look amazing. I'm just posting up pictures of it now since it's about to change. I spent 5 minutes wiping it down in the past 6 months and know it's not show quality. I never claimed it to be anything special. I agree with Nancy about the radiator. I might spray the top of it black when doing the valve cover.

I said that my dad had thought it was a new engine on display at a car show. So that's who SolLes was responding to I guess. My dad via me.

What's up with you, SolLes? Why you gotta act like this everytime you're on nowadays? You lay down mad criticism without explaining yourself and then act like everyone's hating on you when you call you on it.

By the way, I wanna see Chubs' build thread too. That thing is gonna be sick judging from what I've heard.

What, now I need some facny turbo or ITB's to impress you. I see how it is, now that you're car's getting so much stuff done :p .

HATER! :D

chubs needs to make a build thread with pics so we can see whats goin down

I have one I just havn't added any pics lately Click

This is going way off-topic here, so be warned.

I think D-series trannies are the same all around, right? I'd get a donor car from a junkyard for that swap so you don't have to get a bunch of stuff individually like 90 did.

Archived