Forgot to tell you..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Get some non-fisheye shots :p

Im to baller for non fisheye :D haha as soon as it stops raining here im gonna take some good ones, motor is making great progress im in the process of getting the money for all the turbo parts im hoping to have the motor done, in my car and fully tuned by October

Congrats, Chubs.

Glad to see things are goin' nicely. You got any pics of your car as a whole? I haven't really ever even seen it, to be honest.

• 10 months later...
Wait, I'm confused, is that a list of stuff already done or still plans? Either way it's very extensive...

Everything on the list is done, still have more I gotta add to it.

damn chubs, thats a sick build you got goin man, nice work

oh yeah he cant get it dyno'd because he just got all the parts on and when he was driving it home a drunk driver crashed into him and every single engine part is gone and completely ruined...

damn chubs, thats a sick build you got goin man, nice work

oh yeah he cant get it dyno'd because he just got all the parts on and when he was driving it home a drunk driver crashed into him and every single engine part is gone and completely ruined...

:teehee: No numbers because it isn't complete and running my prelude sits currently NA, I still need a few more things here and there to complete my turbo setup, swapping in the new setup and plan to have it up and running and tuned late may early june

ha ha ha!

i feel kinda bad in a way. i feel like i turned everyone against mike but wasnt my intention at all, just proved he is a liar. i dont get why everyone was always kissing his ass. him and ssr just bunk up together, imo.

Well, in all fairness, back when I believed that he had this stuff that made him pretty cool. Plus he was like the first reg that was nice to me, and, if you remember, I was a hardcore n00b that got owned on a fairly regular basis.

Example from your old for-sale thread for an ITR cluster:

How does it work with resetting your mileage when you replace the cluster? Do you just go by the honor system and not adjust the numbers or what?

i dont have the original engine in my car so i really dont give a crapt about the milage. what is it with you? are you as gay as all your posts? people replace the cluster because i guess you can say its a jdm thing but youre not into that. i like it because its an oem part and i know it wont have any defects because its a honda part. its definately better than those gay indiglo gauges. and i dont plan on selling my car anytime soon so i dont have to worry about that now. when it comes to the honor system, id just simply tell them how many miles the original cluster had when i pulled it and how many miles the other cluster had when i installed it. feel better? now you can sleep at night, worry free.

Then it turned out that not only did he not have the stuff but he had been lying all along, which made him a lot less cool than if he had never had it and never claimed to. Plus he took 40 bucks from me claiming to have a V2 intake that he never sent, then gave me the run around for a month, and only returned my money after I kept hounding his ass. Shady as hell...

So, in conclusion, don't feel bad. He deserved it.

Back on topic:

Chubs is clearly the man.

Back on topic:

Chubs is clearly the man.

:thumbup: Anyways I need to vent, IM SO BUMMED Bride is taking a minute to send me my rails, the guy from option said it would be about 2 months because since everyone in america is racist against BB6's no one over here ever purchases these rails and they had to come directly from Bride, it hasn't been 2 months yet they are sapposed to arrive March 18 but im still bummed!

Archived