Forgot to tell you..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Sh*t looked bigger than 3. Must be the hand being so close to the end of it that throws me.

In any case. Good work SONZ!

Can't wait to see this project completed. Then you and sca can race...

Id be down, whats he runnin now ? Ill be an 11 sec candidate

thats what i should be around actually. im going to get retuned soon with meth, new clutch, and a new header. so ill be over 400whp easily seeing im at 380/388 now, and im expecting 20+ from both the meth and the header.

cant wait for your build to be done man. i love watching the updates when people do big thangs.

• 2 weeks later...

this guy in town calls himself prelude dave

i dunno what sorta' work his 00 prelude has gone through but he's generating about 386fwhp and that sh*t pulls crazy hard LOL

has a 3" n1 catback (WTF YO ON A HONDA?) and stock rims appearance wise..that and a carbonf iber hood. really deceptive.

this guy in town calls himself prelude dave

i dunno what sorta' work his 00 prelude has gone through but he's generating about 386fwhp and that sh*t pulls crazy hard LOL

has a 3" n1 catback (WTF YO ON A HONDA?) and stock rims appearance wise..that and a carbonf iber hood. really deceptive.

WTF 3 inches thats HUGE on a honda

let it be noted that i wasn't WTF'ing the fact he had a 3" exhaust on a boosted motor..

It was more along the lines of him rigging 3" piping to a 2.5" N1 muffler.. LOL.

Archived