Forgot to tell you..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a customers H22 build we just finished and he had a bone stock head and a 60-1, we maxed out the turbo at 27psi but my power and torque plots should be about 100 over this.

555whp at 475wtq :bow:

1022081818.jpg

good god.

who is down for a road trip to see chubs build?

ill drive down in the wrx and come see ya man. anyone that wants to come with, i got plenty of room in the car.

You realize, this means you can come see me too. Maybe turn a wrench or two on the Talon with me.

• 4 weeks later...
That's awesome and I agree....can't wait to see some vids of this thing. That picture made me lol cause it looks like you have a fram oil filter stuck to your throttle body.

:teehee: its a samco cupler, I kinda have stuff just chillin for right now because I am mocking up the downpipe/dump and my intercooler supports that I am gonna be running off my traction bar. Everything is slowly coming together but unfortunately I only work on her after hours sooooooooo

:teehee: its a samco cupler, I kinda have stuff just chillin for right now because I am mocking up the downpipe/dump and my intercooler supports that I am gonna be running off my traction bar. Everything is slowly coming together but unfortunately I only work on her after hours sooooooooo

My Talon might be finished by the time yours is. Can you say Edgewater?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got this rig pretty much finished up, we have had some intense weather lately so I haven't had alot of time to work on her and all of our customers at the same time, but she is almost there! Here are some shots of my exhaust setup, all 3'' stainless and it steps up to a 4'' in the rear section. Props to my boss for the fab and welding work 8)

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

Archived