My Ride ..... Winterized

I'd be careful about using spacers on winter rims... I've seen a lot of messed up wheel hubs cuz they get corroded on there and it's a pain to take them off. It's no problem when you want to keep the same rims forever, but you aren't doing that so....

Hell Hung at least thats all you gotta do to winterize that thing. Its so cold up here my car runs cold when I'm driving. I had to completely cover the radiator in cardboard to get it to stay warm. And yet... It still blows cold air.

Hell Hung at least thats all you gotta do to winterize that thing. Its so cold up here my car runs cold when I'm driving. I had to completely cover the radiator in cardboard to get it to stay warm. And yet... It still blows cold air.

do you have those little plugs that you plug into the motor to warm it up so you can start it?

not glow plugs, those are for diesel engines. no, im talking about something entirely different. my brother lives in alaska and they actually have plugs that they plug into wall outlets for a heater that is built into the car to warm the engine because the engine fluids begin to freeze at such cold temperatures.

here, click.

in colder weather, the oil inside an engine can actually freeze and so can the coolant. block heaters keep that from happening.

It looks Very nice as borat would say lol....but yea at least you dont have snow there yet...the integra is my winter car and thats the only car I have drivable in the winter lol...i really need a accord or something

Archived