Video Clip of my GSR

CleanGSR

Well, I discovered that my new camera has a pretty good quality movie mode so thought I would test it out on my car. I did have to drop the quality down a lot though since the file was 50 meg. I know my cars not fast, I just wanted to show the sound of my exhaust setup.

th_GSR_0001.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like it works good hung. its funny you cant hear vtec at all till your secondaries open at 6. but i tell you this hung , it sounds like your secondaries opened at 6 when you were starting in 1st , but once you hit second you dropped down to 5200 , and it still sounded like your secondaries were open , even though they didnt open till 6 in 1st. you get what im saying. fukin dumass manifold , get rid of it man cmon , lol , skunk2 manny and vtec controller set to 5500 dude , lol , your in.

17's, but I know what you're saying. I'd really like some lightweight 16's or even 15's.

Cranny. You can't really hear VTEC in 1st on my car. You can hear the secondaries open back up when I hit 6000 in 2nd, it just might not have come through well on the video. I do hate the manifold because my 1-2 shift drops me down into the primaries again.

thats what i was getting at hung , listen to it close , secondaries open at 6 in first plain as day , but when you hit second and drop down to 5200 ,(which you didnt rev your car as far as you should for optimum but you were holding a camera , lol) , your secondaries sound like they stay open. thats what im saying.

17's, but I know what you're saying. I'd really like some lightweight 16's or even 15's.

Cranny. You can't really hear VTEC in 1st on my car. You can hear the secondaries open back up when I hit 6000 in 2nd, it just might not have come through well on the video. I do hate the manifold because my 1-2 shift drops me down into the primaries again.

same here, you cant really hear the crossover in my first gear as well but other 4 gears are very noticable. you told me awhile back you like the gsr intake mani, thats the only reason i dont like it and trying to take it out is a pain in the ass. i had to have my little brother with skinnier arms than me go underneath the car to remove the bolts.

??? Are you saying that the only reason you don't like it is because I do? I used to like it, but the more I drive my car the more I hate it. When it drops down to 5200 on the 1-2 shift it feels like it hit a wall until the secondary runners open back up. I think if I had a Blox or Skunk2 mani with VTEC set around 5500 that it would pull much harder from 5000 to redline. I wouldn't mind it at all if it didn't drop so far below the 6000 crossover point when I shifted into second.

Archived