Video Clip of my GSR

CleanGSR

It's a good sleeper. I mean, its been lowered and rims and all, but yea, for those who are all ricers, they wont know what hung has under the hood. Im thinking about goin back to a "stock" looking exhaust. Something that is muffled more and wont attract so much attention. I like it Hung. Also when getting an intake mani...get either a Venom or Syndicate motorsports, if you can find one. They are quite rare for the b16...so i can just imagine for a GSR. can you get a pic of ur exhaust set up? I LOVE the way it sounds man.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
every time i look at your car i notice how much better it COULD look if you did different body styling.

:laugh: Says the guy with the 4x4 Civic SI. Obviously if one style was everybody's favorites, there would be no originality. The only things I would want to change on my car is to drop it a little more and to put different wheels. I'd only change the wheels for weight reasons not for looks. I love the way my enkei's look. As far as actual body styling, I completely disagree. I love my oem optional lip kit and love my carbon fiber hood. It's the only non-oem style hood (IMO) that isn't extremely ricey and somewhat flows with the rest of the car. Other than that, there is no other "body" styling.

yeah i actually only dislike the hood.

and the cluster.

and the wheels.

i like the stance on my car. it looks good for now. the only reason it looks so high is because its from below. i was like laying down when taking the picture in my sig.

you made it about my car, i just said yours looks like crap.

That's funny that you say that when I see both your sig and my sig on my screen and your car looks worse than a stock SI. THis thread is about the video of my car not the look. If you want to keep talking about how you have bad taste and don't like the look of my car, feel free to start another thread.

You're ridiculous. You are the only person in this thread that has said anything bad about my car. Everybody else has liked it. What's it feel like to be a loner? Don't be pissed because your car looks like a 4 wheel drive. My car looks bone stock except for the wheels and hood, and that is worse than a kitted probe. That proves that you have horrible taste.

Oh, and if you want to continue this, start a new thread fatass.

Name one person on here who would be afraid to say somthing? Everybody here is very liberal in experssing their opinion. If someone hated my car, they would have said it. If you'd rather have a kitted probe than my integra, then as I said, you obviously have horrible taste. I don't even need to crack on your car anymore, everybody else has done it for me.

Lets see

Members that insulted your car = 8+

Members that insulted my car = 1 (who hardly even counts)

RAWR! lol there is a kitted probe at my work, its gold, nice rims (only good thing going for it) and some hooptie interior with bucket seats, all painted, etc. oh and a billet antenna but i took it and put it on my truck lol.

anyways... if it is still there tomorrow, ill take a picture of it and we can compare hungs car to a kitted probe, and see what looks better.

and hung is right about people voicing their opinions on here, no one gives a fuk lol. i like hungs car cuz its somewhat stock body wise. IMO i would use different rims. but for the most part I'd drive it, its clean and looks good.

EBP-im not takin sides or anything, but your car does sit like a pre-runner ready to hit the desert lol. reminds me of a CRX where i used to live called the mad cow... that hing had long travel suspension extended A- arms and some other ish. handled the woops pretty well too.

Archived