Garage Shoot with Friend

Well, my buddy Zane and I decided to wash and wax our cars today. Didn't get to give it all the love I wish I could have, but got a good two hours of work in and snapped a couple shots while I could, while down at the beach. Enojy, and all comments are welcome. Sorry for some of the pics being blurry.

BTW- He will be lowering his car soon. Also, I am thinking about buying Omnipower coilovers and slamming the sol. Lemme know what you all think. :ph34r:

30da0dfa.jpg

Nicest one of his car here:

e9f91d64.jpg

Makes my color look weird:

804cccdf.jpg

Lip semi-fixed >_<

0d4985fc.jpg

69b47da0.jpg

Type S Ass-Shot:

9d1a1aed.jpg

Never enough sol (First without flash, then with):

ad3fd093.jpg

e448d0a7.jpg

Clean paint: (RSX, then Sol)

OurCars012.jpg

OurCars013.jpg

Shocka!

OurCars016.jpg

And finally, the genius behind the keys:

OurCars018.jpg

All comments welcome. Thanks for looking, bitches.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you couldn't lower it anymore due to the roads by you and/or your driveway? Either way, I'd say keep it as is, too low is lame. And fix the lip already!

Other than the blurriness, looks good (the Sol at least, I hate RSX's):thumbsup:

Seriously, this thread takes not even a second to load all of the pics if you have cable.

I want to lower it a little more. The roads here do suck, but lower would look nicer I think.

Edit: I told you guys my car was low. It must have just been the cam and angle we were using that day. Any comments?

It's a shade lighter than Captiva Blue pearl. It's a BASF paint color.

I never said I had coilovers. I have Tanabe springs. We all know that. And I misunderstood the word slammed till I saw a sol yesterday. So I want to drop my sol some more.

Don't lower it any more, man. Slammed cars suck in my opinion.

Looks great, man. Fix that lip, already!

Why all the hate for the RSX? It looks good. I never realized how high they were until I saw that one next to your sol.

EH6TD: You noticed that crotch shot too? I loled when I saw that.

ALSO: To all you suckas with 56k.... What is that LIKE?

Archived