Quality of rims

part of building up your own car is to keep learning more, besides the pride and all that other BS, its funny to finally see a girl on this place that can show up any of the dudes. whats done to your machine?

recently swapped out the b18c5 for the jdm 98 spec b18c. toda cams, springs, retainers, cam gears. bottom end is stock. act stage 2 clutch, toda flywheel. aem cai, tein coilovers. magnaflow catback exhaust.

planning to add the toda sports injection idividual throttle bodies. its running like crap right now because i just had the valve train worked on and havent had a chance to get tuned yet. i got the hondata, just need to find a shop with a dyno. im hoping to get from 210-220hp to the wheels. but we'll see.

Hahaha, he called her a c*nt.

ITRgirl - The joke about down syndrome, not funny. If you have a problem with disabled kids, get off of our forum. Bottom line. Second, you have not proved that you know anything really about cars. So therefore, shut up. By the way, if you have something bad to say about retarded people, I'd be hesitant. Look at the pic in your profile. Yikes.

Timmythewop - what exactly is a shef ? Did you mean chef ? Is Batman starting to wear off on you ?

Hahaha, he called her a c*nt.

ITRgirl - The joke about down syndrome, not funny. If you have a problem with disabled kids, get off of our forum. Bottom line. Second, you have not proved that you know anything really about cars. So therefore, shut up. By the way, if you have something bad to say about retarded people, I'd be hesitant. Look at the pic in your profile. Yikes.

Timmythewop - what exactly is a shef ? Did you mean chef ? Is Batman starting to wear off on you ?

wow, touchy about the short bus kid. i know enough about cars to hold my own, dont tell me to shut up cause you dont know me. i had no problem with you but if you want to stick your nose into something that doesnt even have to do with you, then youre tool as well. the whole thing with me and hung is squashed, im over it. you got a hard on for HungGSR or what? mind your own business ######.

Archived