Quality of rims

if rims cost $200 for 4 rims they suck.

if rims cost over $600 for 4 they are good.

don't buy walmart rims, buy name brand.

i.e.-bbs, enkie, work, volk, etc...

mine were $650 for 4 plus $100 per tire, so about $1050 total :)

i got my rims from a guy that won them in a raffle. paid 600 for all 4 still in boxes. 79 bucks a tire for 205/40/17. kuhmo. im not sure what my rims cost brand new from a dealer. my rims are BSA model 296's.

if rims cost $200 for 4 rims they suck.

if rims cost over $600 for 4 they are good.

don't buy walmart rims, buy name brand.

i.e.-bbs, enkie, work, volk, etc...

mine were $650 for 4 plus $100 per tire, so about $1050 total :)

HEY!!! i have off-brand wheels, i have the off-brand Mugen's(Rota Group N's :blush: ) but oh well... From what everybody tells me Rota makes good wheels...

But a few more good quality rims are Spoon, Racing Hart, Rota, Buddy Club, Mugen(yes SolLes i said Spoon and Mugen), that's all i can think of off the top of my head...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: minus the Spoon & Mugen...if you not only want a decent wheel- but wan't it to last, go w/ someone who devots millions of hrs in to designing a solid-light (as possible), virtually un-destructable name in the bus.

+1. Volk, 5Zigen, Rays Engineering(Racing Hart), Enkei's and even Axis makes an ok wheel :p

Doood, Rotas arent that bad, not great either, it's just fact...

You know you fracked up when you buy a Rota knock off... Haha, and yes they make knock off Rotas... It's sad...

Quality of wheel, basically, 99 percent of any forged wheels are awesome, period...:pirate:

If Rota makes a knockoff of Mugen, and someone else makes a replica of the rota. The second "knockoff" would be a knockoff of mugen too since they copied the design originally from mugen. I'm not saying that Rota is a bad brand, but you can't have a knockoff of a knockoff. The original designing company is always the one being "knockedoff"

Rota's are good. Cheap some are light. And its somewhat hard to crack them.

Spoons I don't give a crap about. Rebadged like everything else Spoon has. Just buy Desmond Regamasters instead, you'll save money.

Mugen, overpriced but good.

Volk. Great wheels if you get a light one. Forged, light, strong, expensive. Mine only cost 1,411 for 15x7's.

If Rota makes a knockoff of Mugen, and someone else makes a replica of the rota. The second "knockoff" would be a knockoff of mugen too since they copied the design originally from mugen. I'm not saying that Rota is a bad brand, but you can't have a knockoff of a knockoff. The original designing company is always the one being "knockedoff"

Ok. Well then a " lower quality than the Rota knockoff " ... Whatever, I think everyone gets the point ...

:thumbsup: minus the Spoon & Mugen...if you not only want a decent wheel- but wan't it to last, go w/ someone who devots millions of hrs in to designing a solid-light (as possible), virtually un-destructable name in the bus.

+1. Volk, 5Zigen, Rays Engineering(Racing Hart), Enkei's and even Axis makes an ok wheel :p

Just to let you know Rays engineering= Volk Racing... Racing Hart has nothing to do with Rays or VOLK...

yeah, i picked up my work wheels for 1300 including the toyo proxes, brand new. if anyone likes work or volks my friend loi song owns sportcarmotion in vista. hit him up.

a lot of his customer rides have been featured in honda tuning magazine

Does your boyfriend have to drive you around in that Type R since it's not an automatic? Shouldn't you be in the kitchen instead of on the computer bitch? If a tire doesn't grip well, it doesn't grip well. Doesn't matter who's driving, miss intelligent.

wow, you put me in my place, telling a girl to go into the kitchen. good job, hung like a flea. youre definately a f*g if you got a problem with a girl who knows her car. most guys appreciate it but i guess you wouldnt since youre ignorant

Inbred? That's twice now. Can't come up with new material? I can't believe you wanna do this dance all over a simple joke. That's a pms'ing chick for ya. Oh, and that's really nice making fun of people with down syndrome. That's a good joke that's going to offend a lot of member's on here.

I have complete respect for chicks that know there car stuff, but you're being a c*nt for absolutely no reason so I'm goin' along with it. It's funny that you think all people that don't live in the city are in-bred's. That shows your ingorance right there.

Archived