Pics of my Car

Yeah, maybe he should go end his life. Curtosy of SolLes.... www.howtocommitsuicide.com

You know whats funny... I've tride that but thay locked me up for about 3 weeks in a mental home. Once you get that low you never now what you might do next. If you think I'm crazy youre right I have pappers and scars to show for it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellow B16 :devil: Actualy there are manny diferen ways that feel quit good actualy. Like slitting youre rist it only hurts a little. Hanging if fun untill you pass out. Pills I dont recomend thay dont realy work. Car into a pole thats diferent but not to afective. Should I keep going or do you have any you like?

When some one trys to be nice and all you do is walk on them and keep pushing them it tends to piss them off. You know that nice quiet kid that every one messed with untill he finaly snaped? Thats me. and I will not stop untill I get what I want.

"When some one trys to be nice and all you do is walk on them and keep pushing them it tends to piss them off. You know that nice quiet kid that every one messed with untill he finaly snaped? Thats me. and I will not stop untill I get what I want." said by BATMAN himself.....

ok shut up you big pssy im gonna snap whoa people watch out. dont tell everyone your gonna snap shut up and do it panzee boy. dont stop till you get what you want? what the fk does that supposed to mean, you will cry to ur mom till she gives you the box of cookies? or better yet your Batman figurine. you sound like a 13 year old girl you wonder why everyone trashes on you. and go ahead say some your gonna snap bullcrap to me and see how much i care.

hahahahaha well put timmy.

seriously batman, this is a forum. get the fucck over what people say to you.

and another thing. dont f*cking kid around with suicide jokes. my good friend hung himself and i take that sh!t personal.

damn, when did he talk about suicide jokes? I lost 2 friends this year to suicides, no joke, one was found by his mom in his closet, and the other hung himself somewhere else, I dont remember. thats serious sh!t man. I take it personally too.

im going to predict the future and say that when BATMAN reads these posts, hes gonna say im not joking around about suicide, ive tried it and some other useless BS, well dont tell anybody about it on here. u could offend someone else. if u feel like killin urself dont tell random ass people over the internet.

im going to predict the future and say that when BATMAN reads these posts, hes gonna say im not joking around about suicide, ive tried it and some other useless BS, well dont tell anybody about it on here. u could offend someone else. if u feel like killin urself dont tell random ass people over the internet.

hi timmy. i thought you were gone for good. welcome back.

batman=pwned

Timmy and every outher punck bitch on here thinks thay are so bad. Well let me tell you some thing. You dont now you ass from a hole in the ground. You dont know what I can do. If all you can do is rag on people then look forward to a long time of hateing me. I have bean lower than anny one on here can fathom and dont care about to manny thing any more so if you want keep pushing I can do this forever.

Archived