Pics of my Car

well, today was 70 and sunny, so i decided to detail my car and take some pics just for you guys. So far, all you have seen is my little signature pic, so here is the whole shizam. I know. It needs to be lowered. That's next on the long list. Enjoy

integra2.jpg

integra1.jpg

integra4copy.jpg

integra8.jpg

integra3.jpg

integra7copy.jpg

optima battery adds 40 whp

engine.jpg

eclipse 6.5's in the front= :heart:

eclipse.jpg

integra5.jpg

yes, that is an srt-4

integra6.jpg

hope you enjoyed, any feedback would be appreciated.

peace.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys I'm into this learning mood.......so pls bear with me.......tell me what's the difference between 90IntegraC1 and B16Vtec's Integra technically speaking.......(in terms of hp) and there are obvious difference when looking straight in front........B16 lights are twin while 90 are kind of in a row ......why? the bumpers look very different too...cosmetic modifications? or is it difference in the model of the car? Thks man but pls be serious i'm into this learning mode.

hey SolLesHonda.......I can comprehend this bhp thing......so I would like to ask you 1)what was B16's old sol's bhp?

2)what would be my sol's bhp? mine is a 1995 Vtec.....I could go into the tech.book...but if you know it would save me a lot of time and effort . Thks man!

thks B16.....so your Teg is only slightly more powerful than your old sol and mine is as powerful as your Teg......so if we race from standstill I would not be left too far behind? of course assuming all other factors are equal like my driving skill is as good as yours.

What's torque and torque curves?

If you two raced, B16's Teg would win. Torque is basically what you pushes you back in your seat. The GSR will make its torque earlier than your sol will, and will pull you becuase of that. Yuenlester, you have 170bhp like B16 said. Once you start getting some mods, you will increase that.

thks man......noted......regarding modifications well really I know nothing about it......and that is why the car is still completely ..... stock. I really hope to pick up a few pointers when we meet in the coming HF meet. see you there?

You don't have to have better torque to beat me, just that's why I would beat you. Stock for stock, the GSR would be quicker so you'd need to at least get Intake, Header and Exhaust to be even with me right now, then probably cams and tune and you'd take me. Of course our cars will probably never "meet" so don't know why you want to try and beat me.

your sol doesnt have 170 horse either vuen. 95 del sol has b16A3 , 160 horse. you wanna beat b16? , go get a B20 block and throw your head on it , hehe , sorry B16 .

Archived