Picked up a totaled del Sol

hiemsnox

I picked up totaled a 96 SI Cyprus green for $500 ( front end collision)

---Engine still runs and car can move under its own power---

Looking to get the parts i need out of it and then sell the rest to make my money back, then scraping the body

Things that either I or my Friends are getting (we all pitched in for the car)

Myself

Antenna

Seats

Black Interior and Door panels

perfect ash try and lid

wheels for the winter

rear calipers

carpet

Friends

Tail Lights

Struts

heater fan control knob

shift knob

floor mats

trunk carpet

windshield

Targa seals (i really wanted these)

fuel pump

stuff possible for sale

d16y8(160,xxx miles) full drop out, including axles, tranny, computer, shift linkage

PERFECT condition

targa

trunk lid

bumper

doors(my near perfect door panels)

gauge cluster

perfect dash(will need new air bag... so maybe not perfect)

glove box

front spindles

rear spindles

gas tank(replacement fuel pump...its just louder than stock... its why my friend wants the stock one)

stock exhaust

air vents??

If you can think of anything else that i could sell or you want let me know... once we make our money back parts will be a lot cheaper. mostly everything things from the engine bay isnt worth anything.

8c1c9e8c.jpg

sad thing is, that thing has solvic written all over it :(

Anyways, what id take would be

3rd brake light screw covers (1cmX1cm red plastic clips that hide the screws that hold it on)

interior screws (little black fawkers)

glove box and latch

the slider for the heater (the part that controls how hot or cold, not fan speed) (it just pops off if you pull on it)

any chunks of OEM wire longer than 2'

misc interior hardware (plugs that cover the sunvisor bolts, the plug on the door panel that hides the scew behind the handles, etc etc etc)

plastic clips that hold panels on

lmk how much ya want, itl be shipped to 97220

pending how much I can either Paypal ya tommarow or on the 1st of next month.

• 2 weeks later...

rocker panels if they arent rusted to crap, if the trunk is wingless then price on that. the rear speaker covers and brackets that hold those on as well.

Give me a little while to catch up guys, school and work keeps me busy, just got the motor pulled on sunday... have video of car running too... but found out part of the tranny broke... so motor will be sold without tranny unless someone wants it for parts.

Ive never really paid much attention to part prices so please shoot me a valid offer... not some low ball price... i just have no idea what part values really are

And location...

lol look at my profile next to all my posts.... but its in beavercreek ohio area code 45431

i actually can ship stuff out of my work with a small company discount, so shipping stuff shouldn't be too bad... i just need to find boxes haha..

from what the owner told me, it was garage kept its whole life, then let his daughter drive it, and she ran it under a truck

women drivers...sheesh

i'm interested in the front 2 spindles can you give me an estimate on shipping, you an PM. Also how about the targa shipping cost, does it still have its handles? Does it have the interior handles for sale? grey or black? how much of the trunk interior exist how much do you think it would be to ship it all with clips and screws.

Zip - 32806

If you need tail lights I have extras.

or email me at cg.willwinkler@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

I have an unusual request

Do you still have the dash panel that covers the passenger side airbag?

The previous owner of my Si got something that looks like model airplane glue on it... can't get the glue (or whatever it is) off. Tried about every caustic chemical I can think of

I have an unusual request

Do you still have the dash panel that covers the passenger side airbag?

The previous owner of my Si got something that looks like model airplane glue on it... can't get the glue (or whatever it is) off. Tried about every caustic chemical I can think of

if u saw the pic you could probably guess that it was in a front end wreck... so if u want that panel that is now ripped from the explosion of the air bag deploying... name your price its yours hahahaha

Archived