vtech smell?

alphadragon

yea.. ive never noticed any smells coming from my phone.. you should definately look into getting a different phone, there has to be something wrong with it

its not comming from my phone i think its from my exhust or something it doesnt smell like anything bad but my cab just has a smell when i rev it out its a b18c

all jokes aside, vtec engagement is known to burn incremental amounts of oil, particularly on older engines. it is not unusual for a motor with vtec that is driven hard on a regular basis to require as much as a full quart of oil between oil changes.

new to the honda world take it easy on me okay...VTEC got it

Ignore the assclowns!:dry: Idle fingers are the devil's work shop!:D

Does Teggy have stock exhaust? Are all the heat shields still in place? Stock cat??

Edited by mpearce1974

Ignore the assclowns!:dry: Idle fingers are the devil's work shop!:D

Does Teggy have stock exhaust? Are all the heat shields still in place? Stock cat??

i do have to say tho that i dont see anything special about the body on those dell sols they look like a hairdresser should be drivin them