Faux dual exhaust

OSOLMIO

how have you missed all the pics that get posted of the car lol?

colt made that sig for me over a year ago.. bent one of those rims january/febuary of 2009

and i got the new one piece headlights in feb of this year i believe? i did get the clear ones because i dont like the 'jdm' amber corners on the car but they are not 'chrome'

I dunno. There were times were I wouldn't visit this place for weeks sometimes. I probably missed it then. Hook a brotha up!

IF the car gets track time they serve a purpose, thats all i'm saying

Even for street cars that are considerably lowered, in the unlikely event you have an agricultural excursion, your tow truck driver will appreciate not having to dig a hole under your car to find the sub frame hook. Many cars come with the front hooks these days, but not installed for all to see. To each their own.

Sorry brian but i gotta back up my solvic twin.

:wub:

I dunno. There were times were I wouldn't visit this place for weeks sometimes. I probably missed it then. Hook a brotha up!

i'll try to get pics of it this weekend.. i dont think i have any of the new headlights.. been kinda slack about picture taking with having to drive so much and living in a stupid apartment over summer.. no where good to wash the car :(

as for tow hooks.. yes they kind of look dumb.. but the supras will have them because they are supposed to have them with road course and some other forms of racing.. the 350z has one also.. but it folds down in the front so its not too bad

Tow Hooks: noun, Rice that is bolted to a car that is so unreliable that the owner is tired of reaching under the car to the oem tow point.

Sorry brian but i gotta back up my solvic twin.

seeing that you cant get to my stock front tow points because im too low and they also are behind my lip.. they still have purpose, thats all im saying sleep.gif

yessirr!! seeing that ive never been in a wreck (knock on wood) :happy:

pretty much a precaution in case i do have to be towed ever, that way he doesnt rip off my front bumper trying to hook it up to the stock tow points :)

if that car ever needs to actually be towed you are just screwed. I would keep a screw driver in the glovebox and take the bumper off. no flatbed or dolly is every going to get under the front end without destroying that bumper.

when the z blew out a front tire it took over 2 hours to get it on a flatbed.. and it did scrape the bottom of the lip a bit.. even after the guy had to go to his house and get the ramps he uses for his drag car lol

getting it off was easier.. pulled the flatbed in the driveway which is on an angle and let the car go down the hill a bit then just drove it into the front yard so the flat bed could back out

if that car ever needs to actually be towed you are just screwed. I would keep a screw driver in the glovebox and take the bumper off. no flatbed or dolly is every going to get under the front end without destroying that bumper.

Already got that covered as well, lol. I have two in my rear passanger side bin :happy:

Way to go Boy Scout, be prepared!

Lol yessirr!!

Those are coming soon sarah!! SIIIIIIKE! lol

i wont be using my front hook after boost, intercooler will be in the way.. Maybe i can fab it to work for when i take it to PIR(pheonix international raceway) but its doubtful.. Im looking for the one that you have to drill a hole in the bumper that hangs on a sort of a hendge.. Theres a turbo fit on post that has it

Archived