Ban illaaf

Banning illaaf  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ban illaaf

• Yes

ok i know this will eventually get locked but ill post anyways... let me edit it in

what was in that other thread was complete sh1t. its one thing to badger and degrade someone on a forum, but when you bring personal lives into it, you dont deserve to be here. illaaf needs to be banned for sure. a minimum of 3 days. (im sure colter has already gave him a vacation).

sure at first illaaf was annoying, they he became rude, then he just started to piss me off. his stupidity is unparalleled by any person ive met on here for a long time. anyone that pretends to know what people are thinking or who they are are full of themselves.

im beginning to think that "Eric" and illaaf are the same person. he was to into the last thread about lina to just be a friend.

ban the piece of trash

Probably not locked. Colter was none too happy with his negative spam attack.

i dont mean locked for making the thread. but for what is going to be said in it.

ok i just realized that he posted like that in all of the threads and not just the "Lina" thread.

Colter: If you didnt ban this bitch then im going apesh1t with my posts and spamming his page.

i wonder if tracert will work on his page and find his ip to find where he lives....hmmmm

I was gonna say this to him in his rant thread, but its locked... so I speak here.

Dear Douchecannoe,

You and your friend sound like the two biggest whiteknight phaggots to ever put the pu**y on a pedestal. Lina is one female. She doesn't want your boy. Tell him to man the fu*k up and find another girl. The way you wrote your story, they only met in person ONE FU*KING TIME. If he is this awesome guy you claim, he should have no problem finding another female to put his penis in. Grow the fu*k up. Both of you.

Sincerely,

Concerned for the male population

I saw all of his nonsense spam and sent him a message.

Also warned him of the beating you guys will give him if it doesn't stop right away.

My finger is waiting over the perma-ban button with a solid lock.

I saw all of his nonsense spam and sent him a message.

Also warned him of the beating you guys will give him if it doesn't stop right away.

My finger is waiting over the perma-ban button with a solid lock.

want some coffee to keep you awake and focused? haha

No i've got you to do all the worrying for me.

Just waiting for the new report to turn red from you

haha yeah since im the only one(or one of the few) that use it :D

haha yeah since im the only one(or one of the few) that use it :D

Yeah you've got about 99% of the reports.

Xeyron got that 1% today with poonefaces spam

Please do...............................

Like I give a flying fvck, seriously. If the majority of you (Lina included) had real friends that you would literately give your life for you would understand why I am doing this. Call me a homo and think I am an a$$hole or what ever. I don't care. When your closest friend in the world calls you and almost runs his truck off the road because he is that distraught and the only thing you can do is try to console him from thousands of miles away, you do what it takes. Even if it is going to tick off a bunch of random strangers. If in the end the one person the whole thing is meant for realizes the error of her ways before it is too late.

If you people really were Lina's friends then maybe you would see the underlying problem here. You defend her because you are her. Most of you too afraid to live your lives in the real world, so instead you come here and rant an rave about the sh!tty lives you have. She has a good job, makes a decent living and has a man who is completely in love with her. Her problem is loneliness and if she weren't acting so stupid. That problem is going to be solved.

If you really are her "friends" as you think you are then you should do something about this. You should talk to her. I posted this stuff in public for a reason. I aired dirty laundry because public humiliation is a huge tool in making people feel guilty and realizing the stupid mistakes they are making. Humiliation is a huge motivating factor in manipulating a person because everyone wants to feel like part of a group. She is part of this group and her embarrassment here is very important, if for no other reason then to benefit the next guy.

I don't apologize to any of you or Lina for the posts. I don't care what you people, the moderators of the forum or Lina thinks of me. I am so far away from any of you both in mind and physical presents that I don't care. I only care about one person that is involved here. My friend.

I meant it weeks ago when I said I would help people here find jobs. No one even bothered to ask me. You all just continued to whine about your poor little lives. I really felt bad for you people at first. Now I realize that none of you want it. You love to wallow in your self pity like a pig rolling in sh!t (Lina included). That is what this place really is for a lot of you.

This doesn't go for everyone. X, you have been a pretty good guy, Savingstrangers as well and I am sure there are a hundred plus more that are good people. This is directed to the weeds of the group. The bad apples. Hate me today and hate me tomorrow, but the reason you hate me so much is because you always hate the people who tell you the honest to god truth because no one can stand hear it.

Quite frankly, I feel dirty for even being here. Amongst you people.

Thats awesome dude, PS go get fu(ked.

First off to tell me that I don't know what its like to put your life on the line for a friend is utter bullcrap. I have put my life on the line for total strangers, its called serving your fu(king country. Why don't you and "eric" do the same? Get out of the country, see the goddamn world for what it really is.

Also as far as putting puxxy on a pedestal, i'm guilty, I was with a woman for 6 years, had a daughter with her, and guess what, I got over it, and maybe your boy "eric" should grow a fking set, man up, and realize that lina doesn't want him. In fact the only thing your doing is turning her off even more by being a whiny little punk.

And as far as "not having a life"

I volunteer for red cross disaster services as a shelter and logistics manager

I goto school full time

Im teaching my 18 year old neighbor how to work on cars

I volunteered with a program called Americorps NCCC for a year and traveled all over the east coast and made tons of friends that I would do anything for

I volunteered 4 years of my life to protect people I never met

I volunteer at the Portland marathon with a bunch of family friends

etc etc etc

as far as not having real life friends, see above.

As far as not having a job, I don't have one, nor want one as I am a full time student TRYING to take advantage of my GI bill, but the VA has its collective heads so far up its a$s that they haven't paid me in 5 months, but thats usual for a government agency.

So seriously dude, quit crying, get over it, and leave lina alone.

oh and PS, send me a PM with your address in it, so I can come piss in your a$s, so you really have something to cry about.

Pretty sure, I didn't direct my comments specifically at you. In fact I hardly know you, so I would judge you at all. My comments were directed at a few certain people who are constantly on this forum complaining about their jobs or lack of jobs and lack of money.

As far as serving my country, I will not go into details with you, but I served, maybe not in the military, but in a government agency, so I understand what you are saying. I have been all around the world more then once. The context of my post was such that I would lay my life on the line for Eric because we are such good friends and I know he would do the same for me because we have. Please don't pull my words out of context for your own specific issues.

The fact that you could take my more general discussion about people here and think for a second that was applied directly to you says in your mind that what I said was true about you as well. So thank you for making my point. Just as others here have done many many times.

I am sorry about your student issues. I do wish you the best of luck getting them resolved and furthering your education. I truly mean it when I say that I want people in life to succeed. When I offered, I was willing to use my considerable network of friends/business associates to get people here jobs. I offered people a leg up and they ignored me.

This thing with Lina is something I have to do, whether you like this or not. You weren't on the phone with Eric last night, listening to him while he puked and cried. I have never seen him like this ever. There is a lot of background that you don't know. Lina does and all of this is for her, not you...

I live in Punta Marina Panama you are welcome to come and try to do anything you would like.

BTW, all I want is for my friend and Lina to be happy, but this BS Lina is pulling is killing them both. If any of you had some sense you would see that.

If anything that is what I want her to realize. Talking to her worked before. If you guys really do care and want her to be happy, you should talk to her.

Do you not understand? We don't give a fvck! You and ''Eric'' can go off your selfs and only a few people in the world will give a damn, Nobody here will. As far as your "Friend" "Eric" goes he is a pvssy. "Oh Lina doesn't love me, oh my god what am I going to do"? As far as you "putting your life on the line for "Eric"" your a fool, this dude is a total b1tch and so are you for wanting to help out a total idiot. As far as "being on the phone with him while he pukes and cries", sound like he is a douche, and its people like you and "Eric" that are a drag on society you emo fvcks. Oh and if people want to come on here and bitch thats up to them, that is why we have threads just for that reason, thankfully we dont have a thread for whiny a$$ b1tches, so stop posting. And "nobody" has real life's on here, how the fvck do you know? Your just some snot nosed pvssy sitting in "Panama", so STFU. BTW you don't give a god damn about Lina so shut the hell up, and stop acting like you do.

End of rant.

P.S. I'm going to get in over $75,000 worth of off road vehicles and live the life i apparently don't have according to "Eric", I mean Illaaf.

banning him wont solve anything.

he could end up like icecreamspam.

Don't curse this forum like that.

EVER again.

Archived