HF members' pics thread

lceah

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossing the Arctic Circle on the Haul Road.

100_0533.jpg

Trans-Alaska Pipeline Near Wiseman, Ak.

100_0535.jpg

In Deadhorse, Ak after driving 500+ miles of dirt road for over 16 hours.

100_0546.jpg

Hotel at the end of the northern most road a civilian can drive to in the United States.

100_0547.jpg

An ex of mine said I'd make a Bundy-esque serial killer at one point in my life..

Actually, the ex of six years or so said that.. May have had something to do with the verbal lashing she got for fvcking around with me.

Why does everyone on this forum look like serial killers?

"You would totally make an awesome creepy murderer chick."

a direct quote from a close friend of mine in 2006. Sad thing is... he's right. Gorden and I could totally be the next Bonnie & Clyde.

Most recent picture of me. I'm the fat fu*k on the left.

Jrsparty.jpg

i used to play for the braves in Tee Ball when i was a wee lad

"You would totally make an awesome creepy murderer chick."

a direct quote from a close friend of mine in 2006. Sad thing is... he's right. Gorden and I could totally be the next Bonnie & Clyde.

i prefer the long ranged kills where they never see it ocming.....ben on the other hand prefers a chainsaw lul

Depends. If I were to plan a kill..it'd be exactly that. Learn their routines. Mannerisms.. Schedule. However..if I knew the victim.. And I found myself having a massively bad day..

Fat ppl = Win.

True story.

Unfortunately not only are you a Tech fan you're a Braves fan..so I sorta' feel sad for you.

You can feel bad for me when The U starts winning football games again.

You can feel bad for me when The U starts winning football games again.

LOL so sorry. Wasn't aware our head to head matchup in which GT got it's ass thrashed didn't matter. So sorry that gimmick offense has been figured out.

And for the record.. We've sent ten players to the NFL this year alone. We're JUST about done with Larry Coker's riffraff ass garbage recruits..that's a discussion for another thread though.

LOL so sorry. Wasn't aware our head to head matchup in which GT got it's ass thrashed didn't matter. So sorry that gimmick offense has been figured out.

I actually thought about this after i typed that last post. lulz... and yeah.. i hate the fact that we have to use a queer offense to win. but ill take it for now.

Yes, everyone post pictures because Lina wants them. She will then lie and tell you how hot you are because she has no life outside of this forum. When life is looking her in the face she runs away..........

Yes, everyone post pictures because Lina wants them. She will then lie and tell you how hot you are because she has no life outside of this forum. When life is looking her in the face she runs away..........

Why aint this guy banned yet??

Archived