Ramon Noodle Recipies

diablo2dusk

there is an actual cook book i used to have called 1001 things to do with ramen noodles. hit up amazon, had some pretty good recipies in it. My favorite involved egg white, fake crab meat, and cabbage :)

im a ramen noodle guru.

I always cook my ramen a little longer than most.

just add enough water to barely reach over the top of the noodles in the pot. and use medium heat that way the water doesnt boil out too fast and it gives the noodles enough time to soak in all the flavor. i also boil the water all the way down to where there is only enough broth left to keep the noodles from burning to keep all the flavor. you could also try adding an egg to your ramen.

Buffalo chicken ramen

use the chicken flavored ramen, use the chicken seasoning and all. cook fully.

add bite size pieces of chicken breast

add a generous amount of Franks Buffalo wing sauce.

enjoy

Hot and Sour ramen

you need the hot and sour soup mix from a store that sells asian food.

its also best to use the oriental flavored ramen though any should suffice

fully cook ramen as before but stir in the hot and sour soup mix (follow the directions on the hot and sour soup mix label, i usually buy the can that lets you spoon out the powdered mix and i use two table spoons).

it gets tricky because hot and sour soup is a very thick soup. so keep on stirring while it cooks. then enjoy!

southwest ramen

i use the chicken ramen again for this one.

cook the ramen as before.

add in some green onion and diced red bell pepper.

take a fresh lime and cut in half. squeeze one half of the lime into the ramen. lime juice really has a great ability to spicing things up a bit and add a little tangy kick to it.

some things i normally add to my ramen is an egg, mushrooms, chicken breast, ham, roast beef, onions, peppers, ect.

dont be afraid to experiment.

LoL, ramen noodle recipes huh lol, yea I use to live off of this and rice through college cause I was broke than a joke...

anyway you can always add eggs, like everyone says, just one, you dont need to go overboard. You can add slices of hot dogs/ italian sausage, or brats, any vegtables, and anything to add with your own twist.

One of my favs were:

Beef Flavored ramen w/ 1 egg, a couple dashes of black pepper, some crushed red pepper, parsley, couple basil leaves, cut up pieces of SPAM lol (Yea I grew up on that crap), and a shot glass full of Orange Juice (Yea the orange juice offsets the pepper but still maintains its flavor.

2 fried eggs yolks still runny, some mushrooms, green onions (or chives or whatever you call them), half a finely chopped Serrano chilli, sesame oil, and some pork if you can afford it, and maggi if your blood pressure is good. spent like $10 and got like 3 weeks worth of meals. one of my friends is vietnamese and i always try to steal his noodle and rice dishes.

if you like spicey stuff..

cook the shrimp ramen like you would normally, when its done cooking get some hot sauce (not tabasco or texas pete, its the kind you get at the oriental market. comes in a clear bottle with a green top) mix that in but dont use too much and then take some flamin hot cheetos and crush them up and pour it in and ENJOY! YUMMAY! :)

very nice hah, the only thing ive ever really done was cook the chicken flavor ramon, make a bowl of rice, add that and but up chicken breast, along with some corn sometimes. makes for a bangin chicken noodle soup.

if you like spicey stuff..

cook the shrimp ramen like you would normally, when its done cooking get some hot sauce (not tabasco or texas pete, its the kind you get at the oriental market. comes in a clear bottle with a green top) mix that in but dont use too much and then take some flamin hot cheetos and crush them up and pour it in and ENJOY! YUMMAY! :)

416JANMRA2L._AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg you mean this stuff? my friend calls it asian cock sauce.

YESSSSSS, thats the sh!t i use in pho'!!!!! :happy:

i think you can actually get it at walmart..

Wait huh, you eat Pho? GTFO, Brian we need to go get some PHO and some Sake STAT!

Wait huh , you eat Pho? GTFO, Brian we need to go get some PHO and some Sake STAT!

fux yea nugka!! i eat pho' every time i am home.. i always get the combination pho' with squid, yummay!!

and thomas its only good if you put the right amount of spices in it after they give it to you.. to me its not all that great when they serve it.. you have to add that hot sauce, some what i call shrimp sh!t sauce, sugar, lime, and basil leaf.. it comes with more on the side i just cant think of what its all called..

OH and you HAVE to drive some thai tea or iced coffee with it!! YUMMMMM!!!! :dribble:

Archived