Video of my Sol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice vid and beautiful car ofc ... but isnt it illeagal t cross the yellow line there? and im no radar but i think you were going a lil faster then 25 mph up the hill... lol j/k

but yeah nice vid

look around while you drive.. ALOT of girls drive TC's.. i see more guys driving sols that girls..

i've only seen 2 del sols in my area and both were beat to hell and driven by minority women. around here there are just as many if not more guys driving tC's than girls.

wanna now the best way to tell the difference between a girl's tC and a guys tC? the girl's have dents all over their cars, then guys have mods and their cars are actually washed.

i've only seen 2 del sols in my area and both were beat to hell and driven by minority women. around here there are just as many if not more guys driving tC's than girls.

wanna now the best way to tell the difference between a girl's tC and a guys tC? the girl's have dents all over their cars, then guys have mods and their cars are actually washed.

we have a girl working in contractor sales at our store that drives a tc with 390 hp. sick ass car too

more guys drive Miatas than girls...still a girl's car :p

and who said in DC that they liked driving the sol?

and thats when it had the d15b7, lol.. gah i cant wait for you to ride in and drive the sol now or after boost.. youll get a chubb, LOL!

Yeah until I get a job its pretty much stayin how it is.

Hopefully I'll get a job with Raytheon starting at 60k. Then i'll be able to swap and boost the bad boy and throw on some rear discs.

LOL I'm just about as scared of driving your car as I am of Rick's...but for different reasons.

Your car is so low that if you hit a small bump, furgeddaboudit.

you could drive my eg :thumbsup:

might not be the fastest or best looking, but its fun

LOL I'm just about as scared of driving your car as I am of Rick's...but for different reasons.

Your car is so low that if you hit a small bump, furgeddaboudit.

nahh, it bottoms out alot.. you should see under it.. i have scratches all under it lol.. my header has 2 dents and part of the bracket came off, i texted david when that happened in TX.. it touched the ground when i was going 80 and omg at the sparks then it just came off, oh well didnt need it anyways lol! when you drive it again dont be scared, drive it like you stole it! :thumbsup:

/threadjack :)

Archived