Video of my Sol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont really like the stock tails because of the orange, and if i smoked them out they really wouldn't fit with the rest of my car. I like how these look from the back, but not as much from the sides. But either way I'm keeping them.

As for the Greddy exhaust, it does sound kind of raspy in that first shot, but its not like that. In the cabin its a lot quieter and definitely wont be replacing it.

Once I graduate and work for Tony Stark fully at a starking 60k a year, i'll have some change over to swap and boost the motor.

nice. sol is looking good man, I agree with the others though, the tails have gotta go. Awesomely made video anyway, wish we had more posts like this up on HF.

One thing, WTF there was corners on that road? I thought they didn't exist in America :p

you say that yet we have places like pikes peak and oh so many more mountain ranges.

Bri, be easy with that 130 stuff. Your tires probably aren't even rated for that. I just don't want you wrecking that beautiful car....oh yea, or for you to get hurt :p

im not sure what my tires are rated for :crazy:

the guy at discount tire said something like 140 or 150

Archived