got a Sol

ATF

here's one I took last night. I can post some more later...

strap009.jpg

This is the first time I can actually say I like the black rims... Looks like you might need to get the undercoating redone... or just rhino-lined.

Anyway, looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

hey guys thanks for all the comments they really mean a lot to me!

I need to take some more pictures.

all I can say is I paid 3,000 its a 1.5L autotragic 17" rims

thats what i have

93 red del sol s

noo, yours is pink lol

welcome to the del sol family though, i say do what they said and after that do a manual conversion.. BUT you MUST swap out that d15. NO powah, just save up lots of dowlahs

• 3 weeks later...
Those are some of the flaws on my sol. I'm just wondering what I should do to fix them & how much they will cost.

New front bumper'll run you around $100, and then probably twice that for paint... check craigslist for a Sol part-out, you might get lucky. For rear bumper, a $12 bottle of touch-up paint should have it looking better. Getting it repainted... I dunno, probably around $200. A new set of headlights could run you anywhere from $80ish to $250ish, even up to $500 or $600 if you decided to get JDM lights. As for the part under the rear window... I'd say rhino-line it. :thumbsup:

New front bumper'll run you around $100, and then probably twice that for paint... check craigslist for a Sol part-out, you might get lucky. For rear bumper, a $12 bottle of touch-up paint should have it looking better. Getting it repainted... I dunno, probably around $200. A new set of headlights could run you anywhere from $80ish to $250ish, even up to $500 or $600 if you decided to get JDM lights. As for the part under the rear window... I'd say rhino-line it.:thumbsup:

rhino-line it? So you think I will definitely need new headlights?

idk about rino lining the back but the headlights look like you just need to straighten up some stuff on the front

Depends on what the damage is. To me it looks like the clip holding to two together broke... If it's just the corner that's busted a new set of corner lights would probably be around $30 if you want to upgrade to amber corners, if you like them clear you could probably find just the one for $10 to $15

swap the autocrapic tranny. where do you live again? cuz there is a del sol bein parted out here in va. front bumper for 50 obo. i agree with the rear disc conversion as well. like the black wheels on the red but need to be smaller. other than that not bad

swap the autocrapic tranny. where do you live again? cuz there is a del sol bein parted out here in va. front bumper for 50 obo. i agree with the rear disc conversion as well. like the black wheels on the red but need to be smaller. other than that not bad

I live in southern Indiana

• 2 weeks later...

Archived