FS :: BNIB Polished Rota Slipstreams/JDM Stanley Foglight Kit

BrIaN EG2

i have a guy on tennspeed that wants to trade anything from his f/s thread that amounts to 600 for my slips...

its tempting but id rather have the money

thanks julian :p

see that looks freakin TITS!

i knew i should have ordered 15's >_< DOH!

still need these sold!!! SOMEONE BUY THEM!!!! PLEEEEASEEE!!!!!

• 2 months later...

sh!t is still for sale..

slips price dropped again,$400 FIRM!!!!

i also have a bnib glovebox (for eg2 with passanger side airbag) they sent me the wrong glovebox and told me all deals were final, so now im stuck with a glovebox that doesnt fit my car, FAIL! bought it for $60 but ill let it go for $40, pics upon request

i also have a bnib glovebox (for eg2 with passanger side airbag) they sent me the wrong glovebox and told me all deals were final, so now im stuck with a glovebox that doesnt fit my car, FAIL! bought it for $60 but ill let it go for $40, pics upon request

If they sent you the wrong crap they should replace it or refund you. That is actually a law. If you bought it with CC call the credit card company and reverse the charges.

Good luck on the slips. $400 is a bomb price for them, too bad for joo I am in no need of shiny new wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

still have the rest of the sh!t for sale, BUY THIS SH!T GAT DAMNIT!!!

legit JDM stanley fogs for 96-97 EG2 front bumper!!! 96-97 glovebox!! buy it mudda suckahz!

Archived