FS :: BNIB Polished Rota Slipstreams/JDM Stanley Foglight Kit

BrIaN EG2

Name:: Brian

PLEASE bump if viewed.. need this stuff gone! trying to buy a new bumper and get ready for boost!

I have a set of brand new in box polished slips 16x7, 4x100 lug pattern. Only took one out of the box so i could take a picture of it, selling because my sol is too low to fit these so i need them gone. Im asking $600 OBO ~~> $550 OBO ~~> $500 FIRM ~~> $400 FIRM!!!!

$$SOLD$$

21.jpg

23.jpg

I also have a JDM Honda Access (Stanley) Foglight Kit for the Dolphin front Del Sol, it's the entire kit. I'm selling because i need a new bumper and am going to buy the JDM bumper with foglights. need these gone! $300 FIRM (i payed $350)

l_aeac9f14b5134a1caf3a3683bc51b59a.jpg

37.jpg

Contact Info:: PM me and ill give you my cellphone number

NO LOW BALLERS, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!! NEED THIS STUFF GONE BEFORE I LEAVE FOR FT IRWIN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!

thanks for the bumps guys and lina :p

what do you mean so big david? theyre 16's.. you can drop your car a good 2.5 inches and still fit them, but my 3 3/4 drop wont fit them so im selling them

wheels are on a possible trade...

guy wants to trade slips for b series turbo kit plus $250 on my side.. its tempting because i can sell the turbo from his kit and make the 250 back, i already have a 14b turbo :p

what do you mean so big david? theyre 16's.. you can drop your car a good 2.5 inches and still fit them, but my 3 3/4 drop wont fit them so im selling them

i have 17s and im fine.. no scrape or anything

16s would be fine unless your low as hell

i have 17s and im fine.. no scrape or anything

16s would be fine unless your low as hell

see sarah knows. thats the only reason imm selling them, im way too low and im not raising it back up :thumbsup:

thanks for the bumps guys and lina :p

eh ill go up to 15s at the most. i just dont like the look of big rims. im already 4x4 as it is lol

black 16" slips on a lowered EG

2.jpg

just dont get huge sidewalls on the tires.. 205/45/r16 would fit nicely.. but anyways, if you have any friends or anything looking for some 4x100's let them know about my wheels these things have got to go ASAP!

yeah buy my eg is still stock height, even at the stock height i still scrape in quite a few places in town. my factory tow hooks under the car are almost filed off...plus im saving for my turbo build lol

i got two or three guys ill give a call to, the one kid is a sucker so ill see if i can get him on here to buy them lol. he gave me $150 for a chrome muffler tip haha. all because he thinks chrome is ghetto....

cool :D

ya H-T is called hater-tech for a reason sometimes...I said one thing and they all jumped on me lol

I was banned after my first and only post on HT! :laugh: I should go see if I am still banned! :thumbsup:

I'd buy them If I didn't already have some. :)

damn yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :effyou:

i need these gone :(

i dont like hatchs but would drive the hell out of that one (minus the painted gas tank thing)

same here sarah.. the gas lid is probally CF

price dropped once again ($500firm).. i cant go any lower.. thats almost $100 cheaper than what i got them for...

Archived