Pet Pictures

so it seems everyone has pets/zoos in their house.. thought we could share..

i have more then normal now cause i have my bf's animals too until his house closes

and once i can get my computer to work right ill post pics

timber wolf/shepperd mixes (had their own couch till we got rid of it lol)

l_97dbe683e1ea05a0a7d72c7b3cb3eb44.jpg

old shepperds

l_a93306a07bf087a49a20e766a6bec9b3.jpg

l_a16c6c0127aed3d9564015f9e26f0504.jpg

rawr (he normally looks better but i think he was molting or something)

l_ead0bb4049cf7d68a0b4c264212f2851.jpg

l_ce47bb8e5a154579bf22d0b1b74ca8eb.jpg

one of four in my house right now

DSC00342.jpg

and we have 2 snakes and a blue quaker now

so it seems everyone has pets/zoos in their house.. thought we could share..

i have more then normal now cause i have my bf's animals too until his house closes

and once i can get my computer to work right ill post pics

you better post pics lol...ill get some up tomorrow, the dogs are asleep so i dont wanna get them barking

i tired gettin a picture of my black kitten (nismo) but i think shes on crack and doesnt sit still.. and the other black cat is my bfs and he also wouldnt hold still.. and his other cat is a huge tabby and i didnt think he would hold still so i gave up.. some of those pics are old but they work lol

LaciJump.jpg

Laci, our Jack Russell Terrorist, after a bit of photochoppage. Still trying to figure out a good way to cover up the bits that extend beyond any of the 4 pictures...

We've also got a fat, lazy, noisy cat... I'll add a pic of him when I find or take one.

401133215_l.jpg

casey, our 13 year old beagle

401132849_l.jpg

blaze, our 5 year old lab/pit pound puppy

n593445171_1393549_1410.jpg

boomer, our 2 year old God knows what pound puppy.

1006364228_l.jpg

boomer at one month old. i rescued him from the pound after they put his mom to sleep. he was 4 days old when i brought him home and i had to bottle feed him for a few weeks before he would take mashed dog food.

n593445171_1393551_1916.jpg

P1010007.jpg

my moms Christmas present, Jeffry a one year old cockatiel

• 2 weeks later...

the two CURRENTLY living with us... trust me, there's many many more that come and go all the time. lol.

Cailean (grey kitty= mine. hand reared him from a few weeks old) & Memphis (shepherd mix)

n700235160_6708088_2179246.jpg

n700235160_6708087_1781274.jpg

n700235160_3616415_4972.jpg

n700235160_2671506_4347.jpg

everyone says that. lol. I'd be really surprised if he has ANY rottie in him at all, but as a puppy EVERYONE used to go crazy about how stupid we were to get a rottie puppy etc. and I'm like "but he's not a rot!!!" he's at his full grown weight now (55-60lbs) and he's only classed as a medium dog. I don't know what momma had in her but when we saw her she looked like a really small, fluffy shepherd mix (only about the same size as memphis is now) so I think the other half is probably some type of hound (black & tan perhaps?) or even a small lab.

really only rotts and dobys have that color.. those are the main ones at least.. and from the muzzle and everything i think its more rott.. get one of the DNA test things done.. we ordered one for like 60 bucks and it tells you the main breed and anything else mixed in

i want to, but our vet doesn't think there's any need/point to it. he's got the same facial markings as his momma had & all the rest of the puppies in the litter were tan, which is what makes the vet think he's probably part hound.

edit: in all honesty, given a choice I'd rather have the cat tested before I had the dog done... I'm almost certain there's some kind of wild breed in him. :) that, and he's my baby- the dog is more or less chris' & doesn't have much to do with me. haha.

everyone says that. lol. I'd be really surprised if he has ANY rottie in him at all, but as a puppy EVERYONE used to go crazy about how stupid we were to get a rottie puppy etc. and I'm like "but he's not a rot!!!" he's at his full grown weight now (55-60lbs) and he's only classed as a medium dog. I don't know what momma had in her but when we saw her she looked like a really small, fluffy shepherd mix (only about the same size as memphis is now) so I think the other half is probably some type of hound (black & tan perhaps?) or even a small lab.

Its the shape of the head that gives up wether or not a dog has Rottie in him, there are several dogs that are Gold/Black.

Heres a pic of my old Rottie . .

Picture099.jpg

I miss that dog so much . . 160 pound teddy bear

Archived