Remember Alfie?

Rick B.

article-1146072-03865CAB000005DC-803_468x370.jpg

Remember the 13 year old kid that was in the news for having a baby with his 15 year old girlfriend across the pond? (it wouldnt be in the news if it happened here)

Well apparently, he isnt the father!

Poor babyfaced Alfie who looks 5 was cheated on by his girlfriend with at least 3 other guys to get pregnant, only to blame it all on Alfie and force him to believe he was the father.

but wait, theres more: click

heh. that story's so ridiculous but its really not an uncommon thing over there- at least, not where I'm from anyway. I knew girls who'd had multiple abortions before the age of 16, and most of my class was sexually active by 14 or 15 years old. hell, I was dating an 18 year old when I was 13.

heh. that story's so ridiculous but its really not an uncommon thing over there- at least, not where I'm from anyway. I knew girls who'd had multiple abortions before the age of 16, and most of my class was sexually active by 14 or 15 years old. hell, I was dating an 18 year old when I was 13.

I'm sorry but thats immoral where I come from, lol. But since its common, then I guess so be it...but you were 13 dating a 18 yr old? Well If I look at things in retrospec I was dating a 30 yr old chick before....so I guess i cant say much lol.

I'm sorry but thats immoral where I come from, lol. But since its common, then I guess so be it...but you were 13 dating a 18 yr old? Well If I look at things in retrospec I was dating a 30 yr old chick before....so I guess i cant say much lol.

no one's saying it's right... hell, looking back now I wonder what he was thinking but then again, that kid was so boozed up all the time, I don't think he even knew how old I was. I just thought it was super cool that an older guy was interested in me! lol. Until I got to be about 18, all except one of my boyfriends were older than me, some quite significantly (ie- I was 16, he was 22).

But almost everyone in my little area of England gets married between the ages of 18 & 25. Most of the girls have already had a kid before they're 20, some of them already have 2 or 3 by the time they're 25 (usually by different fathers too) and no one really seems to think much of it. Honestly, it's really sad to look around and see it- that's part of the reason why I was so desperate to leave. But, the same things happen in the states too. I went to HS with a girl who got pregnant when she was 13, and another one of the girls in my senior class got pregnant when she was 12. Alfie's certainly not Britain's youngest father however... he's only Britain's youngest NAMED father.

Archived