I didnt think this could really be a website

what. the. f*ck.

People in your country are messed up.

just our country?

looks like a forum for gluttons, don't see how they can enjoy being so over weight, causes soooo many problems, not just social but the physical strain on the body is pretty intense.

If there is a site for a fetish with people wearing diapers, why isn't it credible to have a site for big guts? I am honestly surprised the site only has about 8k members. I think its a brilliant idea. I'd allow only food ads to be shown on my website, holla.

i work with this guy that has only drank soda for the biggest part off his life, he doesnt touch water and only eats fast food and candy, ive told him so many times how bad that is for him but honestly hes at the point were he needs that sh*t.

i work with this guy that has only drank soda for the biggest part off his life, he doesnt touch water and only eats fast food and candy, ive told him so many times how bad that is for him but honestly hes at the point were he needs that sh*t.

anything can become an addiction.

a friend of mine and i both have caffeine addictions. she's addicted to energy drinks, though. i just need a little soda or a little chocolate to get rid of the headaches i get from it, not that it's that much better.

Archived