KFC free?

VR17

Cool deal but their forced coupon applet and the fact it doesn't work right with Firefox is a crock of shiit. I tried to print three times and then changed to Safari and now it tells me I have already printed the maximum allowed. I hate companies that do the free food shenanigans and always manage to fail in some way.

Cool deal but their forced coupon applet and the fact it doesn't work right with Firefox is a crock of shiit. I tried to print three times and then changed to Safari and now it tells me I have already printed the maximum allowed. I hate companies that do the free food shenanigans and always manage to fail in some way.

reset your ip, i printed like 20 coupons for my family

Some places aren't unuring them anymore :thumbsup:

20rlagp.jpg

16jo9sk.jpg

damn that sucks. my coupons still work. they see me everyday, except for yesterday, wasn't feeling chicken. probably won't get it tomorrow either, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

save picture, and use photoshop?

if that doesnt work why not atl + prnt scn? then use photoshop :thumbsup:

save picture, and use photoshop?

if that doesnt work why not atl + prnt scn? then use photoshop :thumbsup:

lol dont work like that, there is a barcode from the site that prints random codes, so when they scan it, itl say "opera meal" on your reciept.

I've heard about this. Pretty much every KFC is not honoring them because so many people started using them.

I seriously can't believe they aren't getting sued for this....this is probably the biggest case of false advertising I've ever seen.

they quit accepting them around here and are giving out rain checks because so many people were photocopying them

we had buy one entree get one free coupons at ruby tuesday but they didnt have a code on the bottom and we had to quit accepting them because we were having huge parties come in with photocopied coupons

decided to get my daily chicken today, the line is smaller now that they don't allow backpacks inside lololol (a middle/high school is near by)

Archived