Brians EG2 build

BrIaN EG2

Now everyone quit yer bitchen or get out of the kitchen. :pirate:

Agreed. I think the tow hook is dumb. I think I said so on page one. Then I got over myself and moved on. Everyone that commented on a tow hook, of all the damn things to complain about, more then twice needs to find something more constructive to do.

Nate, nothing personal on you or your car but I could write a book on all the worthless things you did to your car. And the same could be said for everyone of us. I think everyone misses the point that when a car rolls off the factory assembly line it is a properly functioning vehicle. Aside from repairs, everything done to that car otherwise is worthless expenditure if we want to get technical. A tow hook is no more pointless then fancy wheels or springs that make your car sit lower.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha okay if i gave a damn what you thought that might have hurt but pardon me if i dont think having 'jdm' everything is cool.. I mean how are you going to say something like that to me when i actually have done something to my car and you think getting 2 sets of rims, tow hooks, a shift knob and a steering wheel means you have something to put into a build thread? oh wait you have suspension and a no name cold air and a catback.. really built :thumbsup: of course im sure the oil cap adds a lot to a build.. can't have a good build without a JDM oil cap

oh and btw i never used the word rice.. but since you brought it up your car would fall more into the rice catagory then mine does

who said im going all JDM? err not i..

sorry that, in the process of me not having the time or space to get a b swap, i needed permission from you so i could do any visual mods to my car and that it couldnt be any jdm parts..

stop PMSing and go put some more pink stars on your car, maybe you could do some mad tyte fab work and get s2000 tail lights on your car to match that mad tyte eg conversion you gots :thumbsup:

I'm sorry if we get tired of seeing 3 new threads a day from him about a tow hook or new shift knob....get's kind of old sifting through the pointless crap that he should be able to decide on his own.

ehh 3 new threads on a tow hook? umm there is only one.. need to go back to elementary do we? i also never made a thread about my shift knob, so that just means youre looking for something to bitch about..

and sorry that i like to have a few opinions on sh!t that i want to buy.. if you dont like it dont fcuking post or read the thread :thumbsup:

just read this through::

anyway all i said he spent his money on some useless stuff.. i didnt even mention that some of it looked like complete ebay knock off crap and he probably paid too much for it cause it said it was 'JDM' and i never once called his car rice even though as i said before and like everyone agrees with me so far that his could be considered far more rice then mine.. and the JDM thing is always funny to me.. i mean i have a JDM motor misc. other things that are said to be 'jdm' inspired and i hardly ever use the term 'JDM' cause i dont think your cool if you have something from japan.. i dont think where a part came from should matter.. if its better its better.. if not its not

sorry that it looked like that to you but the only things i have bought off ebay would be that ITR steeringwheel and the stanley fog lights. the rest was purchased from icbmotorsport.com.. i wrote 'JDM' because that was on the site.. would you want me to put USDM next time just to make you happy sarah, would you stop your bitching then?

and i remember very clearly saying before i even thought of making a build thread that i was implying jdm, edm, and usdm into my car.. get off your bitchy high horse about stupid sh!t and get the fcuk off my nuts for once! :thumbsup:

It is just a case where one person, on in this case several people, feel the need to force their opinion on someone. It is a discussion board. If something is dumb to them they need to say what they want and move on instead of getting personal about it.

You and I, we went back and forth a couple times on audi and vw. Neither one was going to change their mind and the discussion was going nowhere. Time to move on. The system works. No one hates each other and a thread is not completely ruined.

On a different note. How much longer before some of this worthless shiite gets bolted onto this pos? :p

On a different note. How much longer before some of this worthless shiite gets bolted onto this pos? :p

well talked to my mumz few hours ago.. fogs are in, shes taking peekaturez today for me, the itr steering wheel is in NY almost at the house (came from japanland), oil cap, shifter, and boot should be there soon :thumbsup:

I think he said he gets home in June....

yup yup june 6th to july 1st!! WOOT WOOT!! then scout school at ft knoc KY from oct 6 to dec 15.. then i dont have a clue where the hell im going :crazy:

hopefully ft campbell KY/TN or ft carson colorado :thumbsup:

nah man, i reenlisted for 3 more years to be a cav scout.. ETS went from jan 2011 to 2014.. ill deploy more with my new MOS so that means more monies :devil:

well CTR boot, oil cap, and spoon shifter just came in as well, WOOHOO

just waiting on the wheel :happy:

enough of all the smack talk. you guys sound like a bunch of babies. i think we should all take appreciation for his car. theres gotta be something that everybody likes on it.

brian it looks good. cant wait to see more work done to it. :happy:

enough of all the smack talk. you guys sound like a bunch of babies. i think we should all take appreciation for his car. theres gotta be something that everybody likes on it.

brian it looks good. cant wait to see more work done to it. :happy:

stfu ronald mcfagmaster. no one wants to read that.

No one told brian not to do something to his car (okay maybe they asked w.t.f. you would need a tow hook for but everyone around here kinda carries the idea of "its your car do what you want but if you ask you might get a dont do it"

all i said was it seemed to be a bunch of useless stuff and he got all butt hurt and called my car rice which lead to me and others saying his would be considered 'rice' before mine.. but i think the term 'ricer' is stupid anyway which is why i never called his car rice in the first place only said it would be considered rice before mine was after he started

(oh and not to mention that he now thinks my car is rice and the front end is horrible but im sure some remember that he used to think my car was awesome and made a car that looked like mine on his video game)

and the only other thing that was mentioned was maybe one too many random threads are made and that a oil cap and catback and a few other things didnt really make a 'build thread'.. maybe a 'hey look at my pretty much stock car with some cosmetic stuff' thread but not a 'build' thread and i think its a great idea for him to have ONE thread to put his random stuff in

but i think it all got blown out of porportion cause he got butt hurt when i said the stuff was a bit useless IMO and if you dont want people saying what they think i wouldnt post things on a public internet website

and Otis it doesnt look good cause we dont know what any of it looks like cause none of it is on the car cause he isnt around his car.. have to wait for him to get back and then take pics

anywhoo if someone considers that smack talking go get ben so hes not left out.. other then that i think its done

Ah hell, now this is what I call entertainment!!!!

I guess I walked into the wrong forum.

I guess it would help if I had read, what it was about on the first page.

Estrogen and testosterone meet again!

As it will be a fight to the finish, who will win? ??? ??? ??? ?

Preach on brother Brian.

Preach on sister Delsolsweetie.

And to anyone else, who feels the need. 8)

all i said was it seemed to be a bunch of useless stuff and he got all butt hurt and called my car rice which lead to me and others saying his would be considered 'rice' before mine.. but i think the term 'ricer' is stupid anyway which is why i never called his car rice in the first place only said it would be considered rice before mine was after he started

(oh and not to mention that he now thinks my car is rice and the front end is horrible but im sure some remember that he used to think my car was awesome and made a car that looked like mine on his video game)

and the only other thing that was mentioned was maybe one too many random threads are made and that a oil cap and catback and a few other things didnt really make a 'build thread'.. maybe a 'hey look at my pretty much stock car with some cosmetic stuff' thread but not a 'build' thread and i think its a great idea for him to have ONE thread to put his random stuff in

i do no concurr anyone saying my car would be considered rice over yours.. i do remember nate saying something about him not being a very big fan of your stars.. can you quote and post where that was said for me?

who said that all im doing to my car is cosmetic, exhaust and intake.. maybe if you read a little more you would see where ive tried to tell you numerous times that im waiting to do performance upgrades to my car until i get the b series swap.. why would i dump money into a D15 if im planning on doing a B swap soon? sounds pretty dumb doesnt it?

dont foget the order B > K > J > H > F > D :thumbsup:

EDIT::

oh and not to mention that he now thinks my car is rice and the front end is horrible but im sure some remember that he used to think my car was awesome and made a car that looked like mine on his video game

yeah i said i liked the conversion because it was different, never stated i liked your ginormous stars, but i never said anything because thats what you liked on your car and i didnt feel like being an a$$hole..

for some reason you went from really damn cool to being a huge kunt

and i made your car on forza out of straight boredom, not because i liked it.. if you were ever here you would understand, you do stupid sh!t when youre bored.. we just had a rock war the other night, LOL!

stupid filter >_<

I agree. I'm a very big un-fan of the pink stars (never said anything since I like you and it's merely not my taste), but the stuff being done to this car is so much more rice than your stars and stuff. Yours is no more rice than anybody else that gets a custom paintjob done...just a different taste.

:thumbsup:

that means your car would be considered more rice then mine.. but as i said before i think the term 'rice' is stupid anyway

but anyway i can see getting things straight with you in no use because im a 'huge kunt' for saying the stuff you bought seemed to be useless even though im not the only one who has said stuff like this.. you seem to have to keep going on about stupid crap because you cant take a women saying something bad about you car.. when i never actually said anything bad about it.. just you seemed to buying stupid crap for it (when you could save your money for the swap or actually do something to the b instead of leaving it stock)

I got to use this three times in the last day:

*face palm*

You people need something more constructive to do.

What is "None" for $200 Alex? Theyre useless and stoopid looking. imo.
YOUR CAR ALREADY HAS TOW HOOKS ON THE FRONT AND THE BACK GET OFF THE JDM BANDWAGON AND BUY SOMETHING USEFUL
Nice.....as if that tow hook isn't rice enough....rattle canning it is gonna just top it off....
thank you bell, a retarded useless waste of money hook :)

okay so anyway how is it that i made ONE comment and you get all 'o.m.g your a ricer and kunt' when everyone else can make comments (some above just for you) and your just like 'oh okay thats you view'

Brian,

I think you need to grow up.. i've already said the stuff is useless IMO and you really shouldnt care that much about what i say or anyone on here cause its not like youve ever even met us! and i mean damn im getting crap for having a paintjob? when im one of the few people on here that doesnt judge or call someone a ricer because someone has a kit etc? how the hell does that work? and to mention my car has more work done to it then most of the people on here with the exception of cranny and nancy and rick and them, and i was trying to get the thread straight and maybe back to the build thread that doesnt have a build in it and just say crap got blown out of porportion and you had to keep going! if you want to make a thread about a build how about have a part that says future plans instead of having it posted all over the forums? Tallhammer keeps his in one. and everyone knows im not a fan of bseries cause i think the bseries trend is as bad as the JDM trend but do i go around making little a>f>g>t>y>B things.. no. because i know if you want that motor good for you. Now how about quit taking everything so damn personal and act your age.

-Sarah

done/

back to the thread please

Archived