Brians EG2 build

BrIaN EG2

Okay well i figured i would start up a REAL build list of the parts that ive ordered. when i get home ill have plenty of pictures of the installs :thumbsup:

ill also post pics up of new stuff that i buy

Engine::

- No Name SRI

- Top Fuel Cat Back Exhaust

- JDM ITR/CTR Oil Cap

Suspension::

- Tein Type Flex Coilover Damper Kit

Interior::

- JDM ITR Steeringwheel

- JDM CTR Shift Boot

- Spoon Sports Duracon Shift Knob

Exterior::

- GSR Blades

- Polished Rota Slipstreams (16x7)

- ITR Style Polyurithane Lip

- JDM EG2 Honda Access (Stanley) Fog Lights

System::

2 10" JL W0's

500/1 sosche amp

POS free box (but it works, good)

MB Quart Wires

Short Term Mod List (soon to come)::

B18C1 complete swap from hmotorsonline

NGK Spark Plugs

NGK Spark Plug Wires

Function7 LCA's

Skunk 2 camber kit (front & rear)

not much right now but its getting there

*WILL BE UPDATED CONSTANTLY*

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are some more goodies i just ordered today :p

ITR/CTR oil cap

yhst-1408381693991_2046_14459566.jpg

no not the VC its just a diff shot of the oil cap

JDM_DC_EK_VALVE_Oil_Cap.jpg

CTR shift boot and Spoon Shift Knob

boot::

yhst-1408381693991_1952_7911923.jpg

boot and knob::

ctr_sb_spoon_shift_knob.jpg

i think thats it for today... unless i find some more goodies :p

no srs on that steering wheel though...

yeah i know, i couldnt pass up the deal on the steering wheel i bought ($169).. plus the one with the SRS was $500 and if i was going to buy a steeringwheel that cost that much it would have been the mugen racing III wheel with an IL4 quick release hub

thanks sebby

youre crazy old man, that knob looks awesome.. im not much into the stainless steel knobs withred painted numbers. i like that spoon shift knob because its plain and simple.

and how ill run two different sets:: either winter and summer wheels OR whenever i have a set on the car and get tired of how it looks with those wheels, ill swap them out :thumbsup:

How about you run blades on one side, and then slips on the other. Or, run blades on opposite corners, and slips on the other corners. Kinda stupid to put *both* sets of wheels into a build thread.

Stainless steel knobs are simple as well, and don't look like ass. Just because it's JDM doesn't mean it looks good. I don't even like the stainless knobs that much, I'm more of a brushed satin kind of guy.

How about you run blades on one side, and then slips on the other. Or, run blades on opposite corners, and slips on the other corners. Kinda stupid to put *both* sets of wheels into a build thread.

Stainless steel knobs are simple as well, and don't look like ass. Just because it's JDM doesn't mean it looks good. I don't even like the stainless knobs that much, I'm more of a brushed satin kind of guy.

i dont think running two different sets of wheels would look too great seeing that one set is 15's and the other are 16's

and thinking that the knob i got is ugly is your opinion.. my opinoin is that it looks badass

thanks ben, i cant wait to put it on the sol and see what it feels like and looks like.. :happy:

two steps ahead of you man, ive had this system since highschool..

2 10" JL W0's

500/1 sosche amp (gave my 500/1 JL amp to my friend b/c i owed him money)

POS free box (but it works, good)

MB Quart Wires

EDIT:: i guess i could put that in there h-u-h, lol

oh im sorry sarah does my build not meet to your specs?

IMO a eg front conversion on a del sol and hugemongus pink stars on the side are far more worthless than anything that i have bought.. you can classify me as a ricer or whatever but IMO pink stars on any car = RICE AS SH!T

have fun with that :thumbsup:

oh and BTW, if anyone is wondering why i havent put and mods on the engine or anything its because im not dumping money into the D15B7. and i havent bought a B swap yet because i cant leave it in the shop at the house because there isnt enough room.. ill have to do it after i get out of scout school and in my next duty station..

i found a few nice complete swaps on hmotors, thats more than likely where ill buy the swap from

oh im sorry sarah does my build not meet to your specs?

IMO a eg front conversion on a del sol and hugemongus pink stars on the side are far more worthless than anything that i have bought.. you can classify me as a ricer or whatever but IMO pink stars on any car = RICE AS SH!T

haha okay if i gave a damn what you thought that might have hurt but pardon me if i dont think having 'jdm' everything is cool.. I mean how are you going to say something like that to me when i actually have done something to my car and you think getting 2 sets of rims, tow hooks, a shift knob and a steering wheel means you have something to put into a build thread? oh wait you have suspension and a no name cold air and a catback.. really built :thumbsup: of course im sure the oil cap adds a lot to a build.. can't have a good build without a JDM oil cap

oh and btw i never used the word rice.. but since you brought it up your car would fall more into the rice catagory then mine does

I agree. I'm a very big un-fan of the pink stars (never said anything since I like you and it's merely not my taste), but the stuff being done to this car is so much more rice than your stars and stuff. Yours is no more rice than anybody else that gets a custom paintjob done...just a different taste.

Making a build thread for parts like a shift knob, rattle canned tow hook, and head unit and old stereo stuff it the funniest part of it. I'm gonna start a build thread on my wife's Prizm....I'm getting ready to change the oil so it will be a good start.

You people need to relax. Everyone here that has done anything to any of their cars can be made fun of to no end if we choose to be petty. Which is all that you people are doing. Instead of spending all this effort to give people in our community sh!t about tow hooks or pink stars you should be finding something funny on youtube or making fun of mustang owners or something.

You people need to relax. Everyone here that has done anything to any of their cars can be made fun of to no end if we choose to be petty. Which is all that you people are doing. Instead of spending all this effort to give people in our community sh!t about tow hooks or pink stars you should be finding something funny on youtube or making fun of mustang owners or something.

I don't believe that I've done anything to any of my cars that could be made fun of since I joined here (and if you say the hood on the teg....I didn't do that).

I'm sorry if we get tired of seeing 3 new threads a day from him about a tow hook or new shift knob....get's kind of old sifting through the pointless crap that he should be able to decide on his own.

I don't believe that I've done anything to any of my cars that could be made fun of since I joined here (and if you say the hood on the teg....I didn't do that).

I'm sorry if we get tired of seeing 3 new threads a day from him about a tow hook or new shift knob....get's kind of old sifting through the pointless crap that he should be able to decide on his own.

+1 again

making fun of mustang owners

i like mustangs lol they're slow as hell stock but as nice foundations for a good build

anyway all i said he spent his money on some useless stuff.. i didnt even mention that some of it looked like complete ebay knock off crap and he probably paid too much for it cause it said it was 'JDM' and i never once called his car rice even though as i said before and like everyone agrees with me so far that his could be considered far more rice then mine.. and the JDM thing is always funny to me.. i mean i have a JDM motor misc. other things that are said to be 'jdm' inspired and i hardly ever use the term 'JDM' cause i dont think your cool if you have something from japan.. i dont think where a part came from should matter.. if its better its better.. if not its not

I don't think anyone's car here is rice. "Rice" is a pretty harsh term which is often overused.

I think the tow hooks are pretty stupid myself, but that's what Brian wants and it's not my car, so I'm not gonna keep brining it up.

Obviously Sarah and Brian already have some sort of grudge going on, so maybe you two should just try to start over or something.

On the subject of "build threads", pretty much nothing gets posted around here regarding "builds", so any progress someone wants to share is fine by me. As long as there's pics. :thumbsup:

Now everyone quit yer bitchen or get out of the kitchen. :pirate:

Archived