I new with Integra, lots ???

Guest elmonix79

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
94 coupe weighs how much...

i think the 94 coupes way a little less than a gsr stock cuz theyre about the same size with alot smaller engines and no leather interior but he had a swap and a few more upgrades and the flash to rev out at 8300 and he pulled me by a 1/4 car ever gear but im guessing they weigh about 2600 or so cuz mine weighs out about 2500 with everything ive taken off id guess

2600 for the integra, 2400 for the coupe. 200lb makes a difference when you are barely pushing 160whp

no i think you understood me backwards i have the integra that weighs 2500 i have 197whp its been dynoed and compression tested...... but the coupe probably weighed bout the same just had more parts with a little craptier engine base..... but ive dropped alot of weight removing spare and all rear crap and exchanging the leathers for none and cf hood yet its painted...... but maybe he was just a better driver? i dont know

no i think you understood me backwards i have the integra that weighs 2500 i have 197whp its been dynoed and compression tested...... but the coupe probably weighed bout the same just had more parts with a little craptier engine base..... but ive dropped alot of weight removing spare and all rear crap and exchanging the leathers for none and cf hood yet its painted...... but maybe he was just a better driver? i dont know

your making 197 to the wheels and have weight reduction, and he just has the hatch with the lsvtec? and he still pulled on you? yeah that sounds like driver error

your making 197 to the wheels and have weight reduction, and he just has the hatch with the lsvtec? and he still pulled on you? yeah that sounds like driver error

ok it was a civic coupe with b18block and b16 head ctr cams ls trans. i/h/e suspension (unknown) apexi neo? ithink its called its like a programmer of some sort.....dont kno if it had pistons or anything internals or watever but my car at the time was 95gsr i/h/e only and wen my car was hot the pressure plate would slip or whatever but it was like 60 out so i dnt think that ws it but he just overall beat me i just figure he had much more done i just dont underestimate an lstec ot crvtec no longer lol

So....why would you go to all the trouble telling about your car having 197whp and weight reduction when it's not even relevant to the topic at hand...(i.e. you didn't have that at the time of the race..) A 95 GSR with i/h/e and slipping clutch is probably a high 15 second car....I'd hope an LS-vtec Civic would beat you.

So....why would you go to all the trouble telling about your car having 197whp and weight reduction when it's not even relevant to the topic at hand...(i.e. you didn't have that at the time of the race..) A 95 GSR with i/h/e and slipping clutch is probably a high 15 second car....I'd hope an LS-vtec Civic would beat you.

idk he just kinda went off topic and im not gonna ignore him but i just thought that my gsr should have raped that car and it didnt

^ I couldnt of said it better myself.

Suspension: if you want a cheap way out of getting decent coilovers for a bargin price, just get ground control, the ride is smoother is way smoother than your typical ebay coilovers...just a thought, they right under 3 hundo

Guest elmonix79

please!!!!!!!!!!!! coming back to my starting topic, I just add a throutle body spacer, a jet performance chip adn some dc ceramic headers to the integra, is not that fast but I like the way it runs now. (well exept for the whisiling noise thac comes from the intake filter, caused by the throutle spacer.)

please!!!!!!!!!!!! coming back to my starting topic, I just add a throutle body spacer, a jet performance chip adn some dc ceramic headers to the integra, is not that fast but I like the way it runs now. (well exept for the whisiling noise thac comes from the intake filter, caused by the throutle spacer.)

Worthless. Inline 4, only has 1 header. Also, your spelling is atrocious.

Guest elmonix79
Worthless. Inline 4, only has 1 header. Also, your spelling is atrocious.

sorry !!!!!!!!!! I did not thing that I was back in School.

is this a forum? or a school?.

oh let me correct!. (header), (and)..............

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Eclipce want to be...........

sorry !!!!!!!!!! I did not thing that I was back in School.

And still your spelling fails. GTFO of these forums child.

sorry !!! !!!!!!! I did not thing that I was back in School.

wow, a noob bashing on gramps, LOLOL!!

wow, a noob bashing on gramps, LOLOL!!

Meh...it happens. Apparently idiots don't like having their idiocy pointed out. Seriously, what are schools teaching our youngsters nowadays?

no offense but the throttle body spacer and jet chip do nothing.

Guest elmonix79
Meh...it happens. Apparently idiots don't like having their idiocy pointed out. Seriously, what are schools teaching our youngsters nowadays?

I'm here to learn about my integra and if you do not like the way my spelling is please do not reply just stay away from my posting and shut the hell up!!

oh and F.... U...

I'm here to learn about my integra and if you do not like the way my spelling is please do not reply just stay away from my posting and shut the hell up!!

oh and F.... U...

I can post where I want. If you want people to take you seriously, being able to communicate with them is essential. If you don't like that, then get the hell out of here. Go try learning about your Integra at HondaTech. See how long your failure in spelling lasts there.

I can post where I want. If you want people to take you seriously, being able to communicate with them is essential. If you don't like that, then get the hell out of here. Go try learning about your Integra at HondaTech. See how long your failure in spelling lasts there.

true story.. we're like a box of kittens compared to those fcuks. youll be eatin alive..

Lol. I had a GSR for 2 1/2 years and only sold it about 6 months ago. I highly doubt that you know more about integras than me.

2008-03-01_19.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

Integra60.jpg

But yeah....you're right....my true GSR teg (and knowledge of tegs) comes nowhere near you and your integra.. :rolleyes:

:drool: :( too bad its gone

the Si's look the best on the old teg nate..

plus it didnt have that tyte hood on it then either, lol

that Sol is NICE in the background of the last picture

adding Intake/Header/Exhaust would be great...just a suggestion...

If I had to pick the parts:

Intake - AEM V2 intake

Header - Buddy Club 4-2-1 stainless steel (expensive but awesome)

Exhaust - Tanabe if you want quiet...Greddy if you want louder

Pballer, you are in southern Cali...Hmotors is in Burbank (a bit north west of LA) and Inline4 is in Orange County and Tein is on the other side of Pasadena and many many more...

Archived