Valentine's Day

CRG7

aww ryan :heart: <--- thats for you :D

so since im working tonight and its going to be crazy at work me and the guy im seein went out to eat last night and he ended up gettin me some random stuff i said i havent had in forever just like random candy and stuff and it was so cute.. and i so told him dont do a lot cause we havent been seein eachother for a while and i thought all of that was good last night.. so then hes like well i have to see you when you get off work even if its late to give you the other stuff... no idea what else he got me but i wanna know :D

Went to Dinner last night downtown, ended up spending 198 bucks...lol and 110 was a bottle of sake lol...cmon it was called Watakate "Dragon slayer" it was soooooo delicious :)

our plans pretty much fell apart. lol. We were supposed to go out to get a bottle of wine & pick up some fresh veg for the dinner Chris was going to cook me before we went out with one of our friends for his birthday, but it ended up being a case of getting the wine, spending far too much money in the amazing bakery next door, getting chris a hair cut & getting my nails done, then going past his mom's house to say hi before finally ending up a local mexican restaurant for dinner. the plans for going out got scrapped since everyone called out from going, and the three of us ended up on the sofa watching igor. lol.

spent it at the bf's house. he set up a candlelit dinner, awesome salad & manicotti. had a dozen roses and a bear there for me. i made chocolate heart-shaped mini-cakes for dessert w/ chocolate frosting & white chocolate curls on top along with chocolate covered strawberries drizzled in white chocolate & some pb swirled brownie hearts. he woke up a little earlier than me on sunday and made me pancakes.

Archived