Suggestions for my rsx lip? pIcs!

alex37211

Okay, so I don't know if anyone realized before, but I was minus a front lip on my type-s rebuild. I have been ever since.

IMG_6326.jpg

So I bought one. Check it out.

rsx02trlip2.jpg

Now I'm kinda up in the air as far as...should I paint it? Or leave it black? I do still have about a quart of paint left over, but I'd have to pay like $40 including bulldog (flex-tie coat), clear, and labor.

They come with body colored lips (this guy has the itr-style black housing headlights like mine [much nicer than the chrome housings on a white car, imo])

RSXoncarcopy2.jpg

Now here's an rsx with an unpainted lip. Keep in mind I've got the black-housing headlights, so maybe it would look better on mine?

rsx02trfront2.jpg

rsx02trfront1.jpg

I'm leaning towards the painted look, but my wallet tells me leave it be. What do you guys think?

Okay it's painted. I used some of the left over paint I had. I'm just gonna sell it anyways. I'll mount it tomorrow and snap a pic. Oh and I might throw some new wheels on it too. I have a set of mint si 16"s with like-new tires. My current tires are crap.

Are you selling the lip or the car?

Both! (package deal) lol

I'm selling the car once I put this lip on it. Or rather...the car will be for sale. I'm thinkin' $9k. It's got 85k mi.

• 2 months later...

Archived