Finally got pics of it.

SLAW011

This is my 1993 Honda del sol Si. Nothing special as of now. Pretty much stock. has full aftermarket exhaust system. and a cold air intake. needs a little bit of body work(minor rust). I plan to get new rims and im thinking about a body kit and a new spoiler.( nothing too big) dont worry. ha Thank you for looking.

PHTO0019.jpg

PHTO0020.jpg

PHTO0021.jpg

PHTO0023.jpg

myrice1.jpg

PHTO0025.jpg

PHTO0024.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, short drop, maybe an OEM spoiler, and some nice new headlights, or at least amber corners. Wanna buy my wheels? :p

Just noticed the mudguards, niiiiiiice

looks good. engine bay pics? just out of curiosity and im not tryin to be mean or anything like that, but you said your 16 right? are you sure your ready for a sol?

looks good. engine bay pics? just out of curiosity and im not tryin to be mean or anything like that, but you said your 16 right? are you sure your ready for a sol?

yup. im sixteen. my first car. Ive know how to drive to a stick for a couple years now. practiced on my dads old s10 pickup lol. yea. ill get some engine pics up. engine nothing special. I am planning on eventually upgraded to a Vtech.

No bodykit or new spoiler. Just put a lip on the front and drop it. That'll look much better IMO.

x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

yup. im sixteen. my first car. Ive know how to drive to a stick for a couple years now. practiced on my dads old s10 pickup lol. yea. ill get some engine pics up. engine nothing special. I am planning on eventually upgraded to a vtech.

Please do not put a telephone in your car.

don't worry, he's about to move up to a vtech >_<

yup. im sixteen. my first car. Ive know how to drive to a stick for a couple years now. practiced on my dads old s10 pickup lol. yea. ill get some engine pics up. engine nothing special. I am planning on eventually upgraded to a vtech.

Little hint, don't misspell vtec on here. Bad things happen.

This is Vtec:

K20_head.jpg

This is vtech:

4121-4_lg.jpg

And I'd suggest hanging onto that engine until it dies. Then go with a D16z6, with the intake and exhaust it's got plenty of zip for everyday driving. Unless you're planning on taking it to the track, in which case I have no idea. B16 or GSR is all I have to offer on that subject.

No worries, he's going to upgrade to a Vtech >_<

Which makes me wonder what comes in an Si :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

sorry guys. my bad. ill admit to it.lol :sleep2:

admit that your car has a Vtec motor or that you spelt Vtec wrong? :laugh:

we all make the mistake. well i didn't on spelling. but have made many others. :thumbsup:

admit that your car has a Vtec motor or that you spelt Vtec wrong? :laugh:

we all make the mistake. well i didn't on spelling. but have made many others.:thumbsup:

i admit that i spelled Vtec wrong. I wish i had a Vtec

And I'd suggest hanging onto that engine until it dies. Then go with a D16z6, with the intake and exhaust it's got plenty of zip for everyday driving. Unless you're planning on taking it to the track, in which case I have no idea. B16 or GSR is all I have to offer on that subject.

?

okay, am i missing something? car has si rims, si spoiler, and he says it's an si. since when does the Del Sol Si not have a D16?

Yeah, short drop, maybe an OEM spoiler, and some nice new headlights, or at least amber corners. Wanna buy my wheels? :p

Just noticed the mudguards, niiiiiiice

he already has the OEM spoiler

?

okay, am i missing something? car has si rims, si spoiler, and he says it's an si. since when does the Del Sol Si not have a D16?

The spoiler was optional equipment. I have a spoiler-less Si, and it will always remain as such for as long as I own the car. No z6 and not swapped = not an Si.

why would he not be ready for a sol...

is it because they're so full of torque and power thats its going to be hard to drive or keep it on the road... haha!

i admit that i spelled Vtec wrong. I wish i had a Vtec

if it is a 93 si.. would it not have the d16z6 already.. which is a vtec motor

The spoiler was optional equipment. I have a spoiler-less Si, and it will always remain as such for as long as I own the car. No z6 and not swapped = not an Si.

I knew they were optional, but the only came on the Si, correct? I mean there's people like me and Mike that put them on :thumbsup: , but I think his is an Si from what he's said. I know the Si wheels come on the VTEC trim as well.

why would he not be ready for a sol...

is it because they're so full of torque and power thats its going to be hard to drive or keep it on the road... haha!

if it is a 93 si.. would it not have the d16z6 already.. which is a vtec motor

its a 93 Si. but shoouldnt it say Vtec on the engine? It doesnt say Vtec

Archived