Finally got pics of it.

SLAW011

admit that your car has a Vtec motor or that you spelt Vtec wrong? :laugh:

we all make the mistake. well i didn't on spelling. but have made many others.:thumbsup:

Ya u did make a mistake on spelling "SPELT" What the f*ck does that mean Buzz?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Do what the man says...save the money on getting a bodykit, and get some Coilover suspension instead (people on here can advise you on what to get), this coilover suspension means that you can set the sus how you want (e.g how high the car sits, and how hard the sus is). Then buy a front lip (these are v cheap, and probs easy enough to install yourself).

Then I'd probably look in to getting some new wheels, and a full stereo (front & rear 6.5" speakers, subwoofer in the boot, and 2 amps to run it (a 4 channel for the speakers, and a mono one for the sub). Then sit back and enjoy! ooo and take pics so we can check out how ya doing with it!

V nice car for a 16 year old anyway man, bet ur well chuffed!

amen to this man, this is where i made my first mistake and am paying for it. Like he said save the 500 and spend it on something worth while. Go with small lips to add on, nothing outrageous.

Archived