Idaho meets???

awdracer6

hahaha! Where is idaho is what a lot of people ask me! Haha. I am stationed here so thats why im here. I am down in MT Home... 30 min or so from boise.. depending on which car i take... Haha!

There are people who don't know that New York is a state, not just a city.

IMHO...How the F*UCK do you not know where idaho is!

Well you know, back in the day! >_< They actually made you memorize all 50 states! :thumbsup: They also taught more in science, and other classes too! :o It amazes me when my 17 year old daughter asks me questions, and I am like WTF are they teaching you in high school! :crazy:

aren't there 52 states? hahahhaha jk jk

It's amazing when people add Hawaii and Alaska and make it 52 looool

Well you know, back in the day! >_< They actually made you memorize all 50 states! :thumbsup: They also taught more in science, and other classes too! :o It amazes me when my 17 year old daughter asks me questions, and I am like WTF are they teaching you in high school! :crazy:

I didn't go to school here. I moved to U.S. when I was 16, but even I know all the states almost lol.

Archived