Explodey the Doe. LULZ.

Ben.

i have seriously never seen a deer explode like that!

haha that's amazing!

my friend from high school's mom just hit a deer and did about $2300 worth of damage on her minivan.

she hit a deer with the rental too LOL.

they're out in the straight up boonies man.

it's like Deliverance out there.

dont EVER come visit me again

:(

what does me visiting you have anything to do with hitting a deer?

i plan on putting a ram bar on the front of my car. that way i can make little old ladies move out of the way

most definitely.

i found a siren and lightbar system im going to put on the car. the lights go on the dash, and the siren/pa system goes just behind the grille.

ill get them because im going to work for an ambulance company in a few months and ill be on call. im gonna have fun with it.

i wish i could make it up there soon. maybe this summer? i'm planning on going to Idaho to see Mike whenever he gets his Sol cleaned up (as in paint, not his extensive engine bay cleaning :thumbsup: ). Might as well make a good trip out of it. Throw a few miles on the sol, see everybody.

yeah, it's gonna be an insane drive. I'll probably hit up quite a few things on the trip, i'll have a timeline but i'd like to hit some places up on the way out of it since it's a cross-country trip. NY won't be too bad of a drive. I'll either stop halfway in a cheap-ass motel or just burn the day and drive it. I think it's 8 hours from here. Not too bad.

most definitely.

i found a siren and lightbar system im going to put on the car. the lights go on the dash, and the siren/pa system goes just behind the grille.

ill get them because im going to work for an ambulance company in a few months and ill be on call. im gonna have fun with it.

Most people will think you're a douchebag with a light kitted vehicle.

Bad thing is if I were to get bullethole rims, mud tires, and swap my headlights in my truck it'd be comparable to FHP's unmarked F150 LOL. They have two identical f150's, they're underestimated.

Bad thing is if I were to get bullethole rims, mud tires, and swap my headlights in my truck it'd be comparable to FHP's unmarked F150 LOL. They have two identical f150's, they're underestimated.

haha i'd do it!

Archived