New Girl and New Honda Owner

shes got heart

Hello all, I'm Megan 22 F oklahoma. I just bought my first Honda it's a 89 Honda Accord LX-I. It's got some issues but I'll post those in the tech section. I'm a Ford Mustang girl. :thumbsup: I bought the Honda because I know they have a great reputation for having great reliability. I would like to rebuild this little car to be a good daily driver. I've owned a slew of cars including an 89 mustang, 74 mustang 5.0 stick shift fully modded except heads or FI. Sold it... :crazy: 2005 Hyundai Accent bought brand new and was stolen just shy of 2 years that I owned it. Than I had a 94 Toyota corolla totaled in a hit and run.... so with the little money I had I got my Accord for 800 bucks. I hope to learn about the tech stuff on Honda's as I only know mostly about stangs and old carbed motors. This is NOT my car in the picture but I found it on the web.... this is what my little honda looks like. (minus the rims and my paint job isn't that nice!)

my89.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh I can take it can't be any different than a mustang forum. Sorry to break you all's hearts but I'm in a loving relationship and my boyf and I have an apartment, car and (my) dog together. Beautiful Subaru Rick B. Is that an STI? I would love to have one of those cars someday. But if I owned every car I wanted I'd need a garage the size of Jay Leno's haha

Ahhhh I can take it can't be any different than a mustang forum. Sorry to break you all's hearts but I'm in a loving relationship and my boyf and I have an apartment, car and (my) dog together. Beautiful Subaru Rick B. Is that an STI? I would love to have one of those cars someday. But if I owned every car I wanted I'd need a garage the size of Jay Leno's haha

He wishes! :thumbsup:

Thats exactly what the cop said when he showed up 2 HOURS AFTER I made the phone call to the po po's. :mad: I was 19 and bought that car brand new... some guys over at my boyf's house stole the keys out of my purse and took off with my car because he were butt hurt that I chose my guy over him. But I have no way to prove that....

NOODZ!

It's initiation. We all had to do it.

Welcome Megan!

Who would steal a Hyundai Accent? :crazy: LOL JK

welcome to the site! and get some car pix up pronto!

It might be awhile.... my digi cam got stolen too. DOH! I must wear a sign that says "Hey steal from this chick!" :mad: But my car pretty much looks like the one I posted only it's got cheepo hubcaps.... old tint... and sun damage to the paint. She's not the prettiest girl on the block.

It might be awhile.... my digi cam got stolen too. DOH! I must wear a sign that says "Hey steal from this chick!" :mad: But my car pretty much looks like the one I posted only it's got cheepo hubcaps.... old tint... and sun damage to the paint. She's not the prettiest girl on the block.

That just means you are not compensating! :drool:

welcome!

look forward to seeing you on here.

how do you like your accord so far?

It's been a pain in the butt so far.... but I know it has potential to be a good little car. I like the body style and it's fun to drive.

It's been a pain in the butt so far.... but I know it has potential to be a good little car. I like the body style and it's fun to drive.

yup! i have put a lot of work into mine, but it's a good feeling knowing you fixed it up! :thumbsup:

Archived