For Those Talking About Sol Conversions.

Repsol

I do like the conversion, but that is a very poor quality conversion.

Like CRG7 said, they didn't cut the fenders in half to maintain the body line, the hood alignment is hideous, there is too much of a gap above the front edge of the sideskirt and it looks like the bumper is warped around the headlight.

TBH that is alot worse than mine was, had i been able to finish out the body work, and get it painted, it wouldve looked 100X better than that hack job. He didnt even cut the fenders int he right spot. So now they have a flat spot where it should be bubbled up. The fender is missing the door line, hood is warped, fender doesnt line up with either the bumper or the hood. It looks like more of a hack job than mine did (and mine was a total hack job btw)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like both conversions, the EG and the EK, but... sorry sarah... i like the EK front more, and on a sol it looks friggin awesome!!! that one on the other hand needs to be fixed a little but it still looks alright :thumbsup:

i like both conversions, the EG and the EK, but... sorry sarah... i like the EK front more, and on a sol it looks friggin awesome!!! that one on the other hand needs to be fixed a little but it still looks alright :thumbsup:

its okay we all know your opinion doesnt counth cause you drive an evo :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived