Accident update....

Rick B.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

so i had part 1 of the emg today. part 2 is tomorrow.

today all they did was shock both of my arms and stab the muslces in each arm and hand as well as 4 in my neck and then wiggle the needle around while i move to stimulate those muscles. the electrocution part wasnt so bad, but the needle, well that sucked.

tomorrow they get to do the same thing to my legs and lower back. yay.

• 2 weeks later...

cant tell until the morning when there is more light. but my front left fender is flared out. headlight is pushed into the car. my top radiator hose is sandwiched between the pulleys and the radiator fan and is being chipped away at.

i have no idea who did it either. other wise i would have kicked the crap out of someone.

cant tell until the morning when there is more light. but my front left fender is flared out. headlight is pushed into the car. my top radiator hose is sandwiched between the pulleys and the radiator fan and is being chipped away at.

i have no idea who did it either. other wise i would have kicked the crap out of someone.

I'd pull some fbi sh!t and find that dickeater. Hate when people do that and just leave. seen too many people around here do it.

i'm going to invest in security cameras when i get my house. i'm getting paranoid with all these hit and run stories.

edit: ironic how his airness and rick where just talking about insurance fraud :ninja:

shhhhhhhhhh! big brother is watching!

anyways, i blame this all on kegger. it really is all his fault.

he kept telling me on myspace that i had to get back on hf and start posting again.

i kept saying that the hf world was doin ok and wasnt falling apart without me there all the time.

but noooooooooooo. i bet kegger hit my car just so i could get back here and share my misfortune with everyone.

Archived