Accident update....

Rick B.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

their insurance company finally accepted 100% liability.

they are paying for the full repairs of my car, reimbursing me for a rental car of my choosing, and they want to give me a settlement for pain and suffering.

im stoked.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

their insurance company finally accepted 100% liability.

they are paying for the full repairs of my car, reimbursing me for a rental car of my choosing, and they want to give me a settlement for pain and suffering.

im stoked.

Get a bunch, I need to borrow about 2500.

WTF? lol

Good stuff Rick. How did you manage to get them to do all that?

they feel really bad about the whole mess i have to go through. especially since i have to go to the chiropractors every day and that im actually in pain.

they feel really bad about the whole mess i have to go through. especially since i have to go to the chiropractors every day and that im actually in pain.

can you spot me $700 so that i can swap in the SR20DET into my 240? :ninja:

i meet with a lawyer today at 5pm at my doctors office.

they are going to send me to a neurologist and to get an MRI done to see all of the damage done.

the lawyer laughed when i told him the insurance company was trying to settle for so little.

he says i have nothing to worry about and he will take care of everything.

im stoked

im so excited.

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they start working on replacing the clutch tomorrow. then hopefully next week it will have the paint and everything will be good to go.

i actually got into the car and just sat behind the wheel for like 5 minutes in the shop. it feels so different than my rental.

im so excited.

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they start working on replacing the clutch tomorrow. then hopefully next week it will have the paint and everything will be good to go.

i actually got into the car and just sat behind the wheel for like 5 minutes in the shop. it feels so different than my rental.

i hear that. i've been driving my dad's ranger for a couple days since my water pump started leaking >_< at least i already had one+timing belt+tensioner

anyway, i know how it feels. driving the truck and going to the sol feels odd as can be

If you can wait till Dec. 20th I think I might be up your way, haha...

Great that you're getting it back, finally. What's the news about the settlement/lawyer situation. Will Rick finally get to quit his day job?

rick doesnt have a day job. lol.

i was thinkin about goin to get one.

i wont have an update on the lawsuit for a couple months. it all depends on how badly the insurance company wants to settle

i must admit. even with all of the bondo and havin the bumper taken off, ur scoobie is still damn sexy

You do realize that is most likely an *extremely* thin layer of bondo? Used only to smooth ot the ripples in the metal caused by the accident.

Archived