Accident update....

Rick B.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i had the rear corner of my civic fixed they actually reshaped the metal, i was quite surprised when i looked at the inside of the corner to see that all the metal was the same shape on the inside as it was on the outside. i don't feel like reading all the pages but why do you need a neurologist?

i have my car back.:thumbsup:

ill post pics later today.

i get high in it while driving because it still smells like paint. lol. it looks damn good too! i didnt get the front fixed because it wasnt really all that bad. and why fix my hood when im going to replace it anyway?

i need a neurologist to see if there is permanent nerve damage in my neck and back from the accident. im still nice and sore from it, so something has to be wrong.

yes, i have an impreza. i bought it on a whim while on another whim to just pack up and move to NY.

the 50" tv was a gift to myself.

ricks life story takes a while

after a 10 mile walk on the beach i dont even think we got through part of it :laugh:

We didnt even make it a quarter of the way through the cliff notes version. lol

jeez a ten mile walk and still didnt get through it??? what is rick like 90 or something lol j/p

i feel like im 90 sometimes. i dont want to get any older because im afraid my brain will explode if i add any more life story to it.

rick is wise beyond his years.

and a damn good cook from what i can see :thumbsup:

i make edible food.:thumbsup:

im happy to have the car back, but i kinda miss the rental.

it was comfy, had a smooth ride, great stereo system, the auto was nice in traffic, and i loved the little interior lights. lol.

but by no means did it have the balls that my car has. hence why the rental got 30mpg and my car gets 17.

im happy to have the car back, but i kinda miss the rental.

it was comfy, had a smooth ride, great stereo system, the auto was nice in traffic, and i loved the little interior lights. lol.

but by no means did it have the balls that my car has. hence why the rental got 30mpg and my car gets 17.

Yeah a smooth ride is always nice but I would have to agree with you that it's worth taking the loss of a the few nice things for a faster car. I know what you mean about having an auto car in traffic as sometimes stick does kind of suck in those long drives. As for the stereo, that's the first thing I usually get rid of in a car if it's crap, that's what you should do in the wrx cause it makes a world of difference.

How many miles on the car so far? Did they paint the whole car or just what they fixed?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived