girl problems

VitalSpeed

pfft

umpteenth time you've made that noise today, i think you may be malfunctioning. don't be afraid to go to sleep tonight, lol. materialism FTMFL.

umpteenth time you've made that noise today, i think you may be malfunctioning. don't be afraid to go to sleep tonight, lol. materialism FTMFL.

oh i have many reasons to be afraid to go to sleep.

there might be a B.M.B. under my bed! you never know for sure.

who is materialistic? im not.

oh i have many reasons to be afraid to go to sleep.

there might be a B.M.B. under my bed! you never know for sure.

who is materialistic? im not.

i know you do, but you're not sleeping in a bed! jeesh, always have to remind you of these things. he's lurking... true story.

did not say you are materialistic. paranoid, perhaps. :p

Seriously? lol. I'd think the feeling is mutual, then.

lol. very true! i don't think most of these guys would even know what hit them. I still wonder why in the hell Chris would ever want to marry me when I know I'm pretty high maintenance... but then again, I'm pretty simple in comparison to his sisters.

be careful alot of girls dont understand the car thing.

my relationship is so not that.. HE doesnt understand MY car thing haha

lol.u could talk to her about all this stuff and not ppl on hf lol.wtf?funny funny stuff lol.this is honda forums right?

honda fourms is like the dysfunctional part of your family that you love anyway

but anyway the girl thing.. if your happy then stick with it but if at all you are NOT happy and she doesnt want to go half way about stuff to make both of you happy then you need find someone else.. you shouldnt waste your time on being unhappy at all cause you could be passing up something great with someone else that you'll never find if you just take the safe way... BUT if you really love her.. stay with her!

Archived