girl problems

VitalSpeed

well not much a problem im just a little lost..

So my girl thinks that i dont love her cuz i dont spend alot of time with her. The thing is when I do spend time with her she passes out. Like when we watch a movie at home. She says I spend alot of money on myself like when I by myself guns,stuff for my car and when I go on shopping spress. The reason I do it is cuz growing up with nothing you just want to go out and make yourself happy. I dont mind spending money on her sh!t im paying her rent when she starts school to be a nurse. I know it will work for the both of us when she is done. But any how its like I cant win. If its not one thing its another. I dont understand why girls just want o hug and cuddle. Its a waste of time to me.. I understand why she does it and I do it from time to time. And what I hate the most s when she turns you on thinking im going to get some only thing that happens is sleeping which I have already learned and dont expect antying at night but when we do get it on it like I have to do everything. I like a girl to take action and get action done. She knows it but bot take the action to get it done. By the way im a little drunk and just letting it all out. I have more to post but will do so while I drink. WTF do you guys think..is more info needed? or can you guys/girls shine some light on me.

I'd say A LOT more info is needed. I could hardly make heads nor tails of anything that was just said. lol.

There's two sides to everything and a relationship is no different. It's even more important to be on a level playing field with each other when you're dating. Sit down and talk with her about things. Figure out exactly where you two stand with each. But if it develops into an argument DON'T sit there and make accusations about each other & personal attacks. Instead, concentrate on yourself and stay polite. Instead of saying "f*ck you!" the moment things get heated, explain why you're upset about the situation and how it makes you feel when she does whatever it is rather than making assumptions about why she does something and accusing her of things. There might be something going on in the background that you don't know about and being civil with each other will be far more productive than trying to turn a blind eye to it, and letting it all mount up till it gets to explosion point.

3 years strong.. she has a semi rich family.. she pays for alot of the things i own. and shes not like one of them girls who is happy with what she has and wants more out of life (plus the extra money that comes with it) and this is vegas hard to find girls like her

and of course a girl has to come in here and complicate things from "just end it" to "more info needed and blah blah blah." i didnt read the rest. can you tell?

haha. just kiddin.

the issues you are having with your girl is something you two should sit down and talk about.

and just my $.02

dont have the talk when youre drunk.:thumbsup:

be careful alot of girls dont understand the car thing. they say they cant get into it, and every guy thinks thats fine, but support me in it and its all good. it can be a very touchy situation it was one of the issues in my last relationship.

well not much a problem im just a little lost..

So my girl thinks that i dont love her cuz i dont spend alot of time with her. The thing is when I do spend time with her she passes out. Like when we watch a movie at home. She says I spend alot of money on myself like when I by myself guns,stuff for my car and when I go on shopping spress. The reason I do it is cuz growing up with nothing you just want to go out and make yourself happy. I dont mind spending money on her sh!t im paying her rent when she starts school to be a nurse. I know it will work for the both of us when she is done. But any how its like I cant win. If its not one thing its another. I dont understand why girls just want o hug and cuddle. Its a waste of time to me.. I understand why she does it and I do it from time to time. And what I hate the most s when she turns you on thinking im going to get some only thing that happens is sleeping which I have already learned and dont expect antying at night but when we do get it on it like I have to do everything. I like a girl to take action and get action done. She knows it but bot take the action to get it done. By the way im a little drunk and just letting it all out. I have more to post but will do so while I drink. WTF do you guys think..is more info needed? or can you guys/girls shine some light on me.

I'll drink to that.

I'm with Chris on this one.

Your "girl" sounds too materialistic. If she wants things, she should go out and buy them for herself or realize that life is more than what you own.

If all you want is sex, you could easily go out to a bar or club and pick up some random slut to sleep with when the mood strikes.

If all you want is sex, you could easily go out to a bar or club and pick up some random slut to sleep with when the mood strikes.

easier said than done for a guy.or maybe its just me lol. a chick could in less than a miute.

Yup, definately sounds like you have girl problems. Dump the girl and find a woman, trust me, you will not have these problems.

She sounds like an immature girl that shapes her perception of the world around her based on her desires. This tends to go away with age. Find a woman who has a good head on her shoulders and things like cuddling and having a boyfreind that will pay her rent should be low on her list of relationship priorities.

And take some responsibility too, it takes a boy to attract a girl. Be a man and women will flock to you.

Nuff said.

Yup, definately sounds like you have girl problems. Dump the girl and find a woman, trust me, you will not have these problems.

She sounds like an immature girl that shapes her perception of the world around her based on her desires. This tends to go away with age. Find a woman who has a good head on her shoulders and things like cuddling and having a boyfreind that will pay her rent should be low on her list of relationship priorities.

And take some responsibility too, it takes a boy to attract a girl. Be a man and women will flock to you.

Nuff said.

Pretty much, except for the cuddling part. It may not be something that is needed or wanted all of the time, but almost nobody wants to be with someone who when you touch or kiss them it has to lead to sex.

im a snuggle slut.

i like cuddling and im proud to admit it. its nice having someone to hold once in awhile.

now go find yourself a woman. preferably someone a couple years older than you or something.

Pretty much, except for the cuddling part. It may not be something that is needed or wanted all of the time, but almost nobody wants to be with someone who when you touch or kiss them it has to lead to sex.

Yeah I could definitely see that from a girl's point of view, as if she constantly wants the twig and giggle berries than it's no good and she's clearly seen more rubber than a highway and it's time to get off that roadtrip.

im a snuggle slut.

i like cuddling and im proud to admit it. its nice having someone to hold once in awhile.

now go find yourself a woman. preferably someone a couple years older than you or something.

*cough* p*ssy *cough*...I'm j/k. Whatever works for ya.

As for this paying her rent business while she goes to nursing school or whatever, I would avoid that if I were you because if you break-up at any time during her schooling or shortly after your definitely gonna be pissed about the money you spent paying for her to stay somewhere. Gifts here and there are one thing but a monthly payment to keep your girl in residence is a touch much unless you've been going out like 3+ years and you know forsure(80%+) it's long-term.

^ He shouldn't pay her rent at all, for any reason. If it were serious enough to come to that, why wouldn't they simply move in together and split the bills?

Here is the update..

We talked it over she was just a little scared and worried about going to school and not being to see me thinking things wouldnt work out since I will be going to a grave shift.. but I explained everything to her and it finally made sense. we are serious about each other and are 3+ years toghter . I guess she just had a little panic attack. I dont mind paying her rent.. we do live with each other and we did slit it but not anymore. This is vegas and im not going to find another girl like her.. I might but Im happy. she just pisses me off once in a blue and yesterday was one of them days. As far as buying her things I havent gotten her anything in a long time and she has given me lots of money to take care of a few things when I was low on money and wanted something I really didnt need but realllly wanted(guns,ps3,car parts some bills). I guess I can do the same for her and atleast get her a gift or flowers. She just had one of them moments. Things are better now. I got laid atleast 3 times already lol. Things will look better now.

This is vegas and im not going to find another girl like her.

If you're happy, you're happy. However, that statement makes you sound like you're simply settling because she's there and "safe". There's a world outside of Vegas, and there are plenty of women in Vegas and outside of it. Never settle, it's not worth it.

you can always find another girl like the one you are dating. youre just to lazy and unmotivated to look because youre used to having it then and now.

dude, you can always find a needy emotionally insecure girl out there. they are everywhere!

now if you want to find an independent woman who can take care of herself and isnt so needy, then I know at least 2 girls in vegas like that. The problem is, they arent single.

^ He shouldn't pay her rent at all, for any reason. If it were serious enough to come to that, why wouldn't they simply move in together and split the bills?

I think that would all come down to how far away the college or school is to where your working at the time. If it is feasable, I would agree to move in together but if it's not effecient than I'd say forget it. Overall though I would agree on not paying her rent for any reason, as if I'm with a girl I prefer she be self-sufficient just because that's how I am and if I can do it then why can't she.

**That kinda makes me sound like a real d*ck in a way.

lmao. I'm glad I'm not marrying any of you guys! Whatever happened to chivalry?

hey hey hey.

i still believe in chivalry.

im just stating that there is more than one fish in the sea. plenty of opportunities out there to find happiness.

Archived