Haven't been around lately :(

Joe W

Just like the title says I haven't been able to get on here as much as I'd like. My new job is really time consuming leave around 6am and dont get home till like 7 or 8pm. Still have the red rex and she is running great.

So what's new around this place, I've seen that Ashley got a lude and CT9A is getting married and that's about all I read so far.

BTW* I bought a new toy, but since I have dial-up no pics, but don't worry it's another honda.

well welcome back buddy, hope to see some more of you, i just got back from being on a support team for a month, and i had a blast i want to go back but they "need me" in the DHA... soo gay...

oh you spelled my username wrong, lol its CT9A :laugh:

Welcome back man. I know how work feels. I work those kinda shifts myself.

New:

We had a HF meet in Myrtle Beach. Not a ton of people, but was still pretty cool.

My car was hit twice in the past few weeks. I'm gonna fix it all up and find another vehicle.

I was still lurking around here when mpearce brought the wave of SS.

CRG7- thanks. I kind of died off with work, but I'm def trying to make time for the forum.

mpearce- I have some on photobucket, just search mugencrx

john- well that is one of my toys but I've had that 75 hd ironhead sportster. And the rex is now rockin some black steelies and is sans body molding for bodywork.

rick-have pics just have to wait till i have high speed to upload.

And thanks for the welcome back everyone.

Yeah...I wanted to build the red one but getting 45+mpg made me not want to monkey with that when I have to drive 120mi per day for work, and I fell in love with the EFs especially the CRX. So I got another.

Yeah...I wanted to build the red one but getting 45+mpg made me not want to monkey with that when I have to drive 120mi per day for work, and I fell in love with the EFs especially the CRX. So I got another.

Good choice! :thumbsup: I actually like the EF's better than the EG's! Sorry I cant lie, and I already know what 90% of you think about that! :D

Good choice! :thumbsup: I actually like the EF's better than the EG's! Sorry I cant lie, and I already know what 90% of you think about that! :D

Me too. I just love the look of a clean EF slammed, which I have yet to do. Eventually though it's gonna happen.

I'm assuming that an EF is a 4th gen, but mine was an EG.

Yes, 4th gen Civic, 2nd gen CRX. (In Japan-land chassis codes, I don't care for the USDM codes.)

Yes, 4th gen Civic, 2nd gen CRX. (In Japan-land chassis codes, I don't care for the USDM codes.)

Sorry, I edited above. Mine was an ED. VIN started 2HGED, which is where I assume you get that from.

Archived