I'm sooooo tempted

sup

the yamahas are good bikes, but their power and torque curves are really high. you have to get into the highest of high rpms before you really take off.

the kawasakis have a good broad power and torque curve. i remember riding my friends zx-6r and when it would get to about 11k it sounded like it had variable timing and it would just take off.

hondas are ok. they are awesome beginner and intermediate bikes, very good handling

gsx-rs are just sexy bikes all around.

oh, and you cant beat a $15 fill up

ZX10R > anything!!! FTW!!!

GSX-R's are waaaaay too common where i live, i'm tired of them...

::EDIT:: and yes i know that is not a ninja, lol

cant worry about stuff like that while riding. There is a good chance you will go down. You just haev to do everything you can to minimalize your chances of getting hurt.

I hear ya. And i understand. Its the same discussion i get in with family and friends who dont ride everytime i brigng up buying my bike. But, i love riding, and im willing to take that chance.

well i got hit by a car the other day and im fine.

ive had a bad accident in the past though.

there is risk in all enjoyable things, i mean look at sex, you never quite know when you will get the hot girl that isnt afraid to claw at your back.:-

well i got hit by a car the other day and im fine.

ive had a bad accident in the past though.

there is risk in all enjoyable things, i mean look at sex you never quite know when you will get the hot girl that isnt afraid to scratch your back.:-

thats why you find condoms big enough to cover your twins

thats why you find condoms big enough to cover your twins

i think you misunderstood me. my post has been edited. and what kind of condom would i need to protect my back? a trash bag?

kind of reminds me of the 40 year old virgin when he puts a condom on his foot.

Oh, Gary... don't you know? Bikes make you immediately lose sex appeal points :nono: :laugh:

Agreed, TL. You could be the most cautious person on a motorcycle, but it won't matter should there be a less-than-desirable motorist in your vicinity. Hondas may not hold up well to any kind of force, but at least there's something there to protect you.

Oh, Gary... don't you know? Bikes make you immediately lose sex appeal points :nono: :laugh:

Yeah maybe in bizarro world :fool:

I could either just buy it near the end of August and still have my car, or put all that money towards a completely new car instead.

You really want it, and you are smart so you know the risks, so then why are you "tempted"? Just go for it :D

I just know that one of the Ninja's are the ones that people have most accidents on...someone tell which one lol

Archived