Master of Orion 3

Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Port Royale

Ultima Online

Galactic Civilizations 2

Europa Universalis 2

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Yea, I'm a fan of turn based strategies if you can't tell

^ How can you have FFX on your list, but not FFVII? X is my second favorite of the series. VII will always remain the best FF game in the series. Here's hoping XIII gets released around the end of the year...

Never had a PSone, never played VII. Though I really need to.

Though I have Lost Odssey for 360 right now. The lead designer for FFX worked on the game, along with the guy that did the music for FFX. It's most excellent.

Never had a PSone, never played VII. Though I really need to.

Though I have Lost Odssey for 360 right now. The lead designer for FFX worked on the game, along with the guy that did the music for FFX. It's most excellent.

I never had a PSone either. I had a PlayStation :p I should really pull VII off the shelf and give it another go, it's been ages. The graphics are going to look ridiculous to me now, though, lol, when they were spectacular when the game was originally released. When you have a chance, do play it!

Lost Odyssey is the one game I'm jealous about. I don't remember if it was on the video game channel, or if I had read an article on it, perhaps both, but I was so excited for it... until I found out it was 360 exclusive. I bought a 360 once, as a gift for someone else, and have no intentions of going that route. I guess I simply have to be patient and hope XIII is released soon, and holds my interest longer than XII did (the only FF game I didn't feel the need to play non-stop).

You buy 360 rite nao!!

Nooooo! I hate the controllers, and that's the only game I'm interested in that I can't also get for the PS3.

Nooooo! I hate the controllers, and that's the only game I'm interested in that I can't also get for the PS3.

Bollocks, the controllers are sooo comfy

Bollocks, the controllers are sooo comfy

I beg to differ. The controllers are much too large for my hands. Having to move my entire hand to reach the L/R buttons doesn't make for good gameplay :(

These hands were made for PS controllers...

Sorry, I already called bollocks on you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play Lost Odyssey :p

:rant:

That's it, I'm off to bed. Thanks, Gary! :(

^ How can you have FFX on your list, but not FFVII? X is my second favorite of the series. VII will always remain the best FF game in the series. Here's hoping XIII gets released around the end of the year...

I can tell your first Final Fantasy game was 7. While it's not a bad game, it's far from the best (8 is the absolute worst, followed by X-2). If you want to play the other ones, PM me and I'll hook you up :) FF6 has been known to have one of the all time best plots and character developments, and the most evil villian.

Oh, and if you can play FFX, you can play FF7, PSone (Playstation) games play on the PS2 ;)

I can tell your first Final Fantasy game was 7. While it's not a bad game, it's far from the best (8 is the absolute worst, followed by X-2). If you want to play the other ones, PM me and I'll hook you up :) FF6 has been known to have one of the all time best plots and character developments, and the most evil villian.

Oh, and if you can play FFX, you can play FF7, PSone (Playstation) games play on the PS2 ;)

I only played the demo of VIII, and absolutely hated it. My party members kept getting in my way, so moving around was a PITA. X-2 was good for what it was, a sequel. I would have preferred a different ending, but being able to almost revisit X was nice. Then again, I'm female, so playing as a group of girls and dealing with those plot lines didn't bother me much.

I have played quite a few of the games in the series, but never played VI. It has been around ten years since I last played VII, but I enjoyed the characters, story and gameplay. X is the only other one that I got into as "heavily" as I did with VII, where the story actually kept me playing the game.

I got tired of the FF series after about 6 or 7, it got too much like....................pokemon... you would just be running around then all of a sudden *screen swirls* you get attacked... i just quit playing them after FF7

lol@pokemon.

I Choose you Pikachu!

Anyway FF:VII and FFIX where my favorites tbh.

Another good RPG I should have put into my list was Dragon Quest uhh VI i believe it was, idk it was the last one to come out for the PS2 pretty sweet game. Lost Odyessy for the 360's pretty good too. Havent played it in a bit cause a friend had borroed it.

Dunno if you meant you need a PS3 to play FF 12, but you don't.

Visually, FF 12 is the best

best game play is not 7, no way. 7 is 6 with more graphical appeal and less of a story line. 6 was epic in so many ways. Sephiroth is way overrated as a final boss and villain. Kefka at least shows how a power hungry man goes insane with just a small taste of power, and the characters in that game are just amazing in every way.

and for whoever said final fantasy became too much like pokemon, you're backwards, pokemon tried to copy the final fantasy series... every final fantasy game has random encounters, as it's based off of Dungeons and Dragons.

rollercoaster tycoon 2 was the best of the three. one was good when it was released, three was just too much. it was a good idea, but just didn't work.

i have ff ix on my amazon "wish list", since i have heard that it was overlooked by many but one of the best of the series. ff xii does have good graphics, but vii had extraordinary graphics when it was released, and i was equally blown away by x's graphics when it was first released on the ps2. the story in xii just doesn't hold my attention, and that's the main addiction of mine when it comes to those games. i got mad at the game one night, after the night before i got killed before a save point. so i tried again, made it further, and was this close to the next save point (an hour or more of gameplay following the previous save), and was slaughtered.

I still think like plenty others out there FF7 was by far one of the best...graphic wise and storyline that i've played...other than FF Tactics...that was a super strategic game

elusiveshame your wrong about that,final fantasy 6 is fanal fantasy 5 on steroids.dont get me wrong i like final fantasy 6, i played and beat both games.overall i would say 5,6,7,8,9,10,12,thumbs up.1,2,3,4,x2,thumbs down.

Archived